I made my own app for solo time locking

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Polxneg, May 2, 2023.

1. Polxneg

Polxneg New member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    In the last weeks I was developing an application for those who are using chastity alone and want to lock their key away for a certain period.

Here is how the app works:

You lock your cage and put the key into a key safe. Put a random Passcode to your key safe and take a photo of it without looking. (Just make sure that the photo is not blurry or shaken)

Now open the app select your photo and the app will automatically blur the preview and will ask you for a date and time. Once you selected your desired duration, you can lock the pass code photo and feel free to delete it from your device.

The application will ask you only for notification and save to gallery permissions. The first permission is to notify you once your timer is done and you can unlock your code. The second permission is needed to save your photo again to your gallery before resetting the app.

The app also provides a small widget which refreshes every hour and every time you close the app. The widget shows the date of unlock and in case you missed your notification it will tell you that you can unlock your photo once the timer is done.

The application costs one time 2.99$ and saves your data on your device only and doesn’t require an internet connection or account to use it. So this fee is for my development time and for the yearly App Store Developer subscription.

Below ist the link to the AppStore:

https://apps.apple.com/de/app/time-keypod/id6448666315

tamazoh27 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice