I just know my balls will hurt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hercock, Mar 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I'm working in a non heated warehouse today, so I just know my balls are going to be hurting during there attempt to retreat. Wearing thicker tights in cold weather can help, and a little bit more lubricant around the base ring seems to ease things.

Never found a 100% remedy about from cage removal.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Think of it as a little reminder about who owns your genitals, hercock.

Sunny likes this.
  3. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Im reminded every time i look at a sexy pair of legs in work, or the one stunning polish girl, with the zip on her skirt following the contours of a perfect ass.
    I use to think a cage with no room to grow was a torment. Having a little room now for growing is even more of a tease.

Sunny likes this.
  4. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    I agree. When I'm locked in birdcage, I can attain 75% erection but can't do anything further. That's even more frustrating. So I prefer the other cage in which my flaccid dick snug fits & i have no space for erection.

5. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    My wife likes the growth room as its enough to start forcing the back ring, forwards causing pain. She sees this as teaching her toy to only think of the woman that really matters.

Should stop visiting this site while on my dinner break, it starts getting me aroused.

Sunny likes this.
  6. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    My wife and I are more interested in masturbation control so I never wear my CB6000 outdoors or while engaged in physical activity at home. We count the days between orgasms and not the days continuously locked up. After all, it is just a hunk of plastic and only has meaning if we give it such. Since we don't, it is just a tool so to speak. :) In my old age I have learned that life is too short to live it uncomfortably, no matter what the reason. :) As I posted elsewhere, I am not into assigning symbolism to inanimate objects. Heck, I did not even wear my wedding ring for the first half of our marriage. The only reason I started wearing it was that my wife bought me an expensive diamond one and it looks very good as a piece of jewelry. Plus I discovered that wearing a wedding ring seemed to attract a certain type of woman who my wife and I liked to play with. :) Some women seem to like what other women have for various reasons.

Sunny likes this.
  7. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Some of us are very lucky being able to play out our fantasies, my particular kink is being used as a toy by my wife. This is easiest achieved by being locked 24/7 with no schedules for being completely released by her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice