I have an annoucement

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sissy Steffi, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Sissy Steffi

Sissy Steffi Member

West Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Apologies I know this should have gone in the announcements section but I don't have the privileges to post there.

To all Mistresses reading this submission, I pay dutiful respect and an appropriate curtsey to you. To my fellow Sissies and Sub-missives in FLRs, I greet you and trust you have completed your Mistress’s duties.

I would like to take this opportunity, under instruction from my Mistress, to use the Forum to announce that I have become the property of Mistress Elena Hyde and as the terms of the contract state I have freely given my ownership to her for the purpose of sissification, feminisation and enforced slavery.

I will submit to her rules; I will follow her instructions; I will conduct my chores and duties to the high standards required; I will capitulate to her authority and discipline and I will worship Mistress Elena Hyde to her satisfaction and ultimate pleasure.

Yours in submission

Sissy Steffi

slave_m and Mistress Jules like this.
  2. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    I just read you mistresses post. Welcome to the board.

What's in the contract?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice