I got what I wished for...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by markp, Sep 17, 2016.

1. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Hi Everyone! I've been reading up here for a few months, and joined a couple of months ago, having found this forum a really useful resource for help and advice. I feel I should contribute having taken so much already.

A little about how I came to be here: my wife and I have been together 20 years this November. We both had previous unhappy marriages, which has made us both appreciate how good we have it now. We're best friends, still lust after each other like teenagers and run a successful business together. She's also known I'm a cross dresser from early on in our relationship. She not only accepted that side of me, but often buys me clothes etc. If we're out clothes shopping and she asks "do you like this?" the reply is usually "for me or you?" For our last wedding anniversary she bought me a red dress and a pair of Devious Dagger 5' ankle boots. :)

So why chastity? Well, she'd noticed that recently I rarely came during normal intercourse... Now whilst having a more than healthy sex life, I also realised that in between I was masturbating a bit too much. Ok, a lot. So I started looking into how to stop, and came upon this forum. After reading up I decided to give it a go.

My wife had a holiday with two of our daughters and the granddaughters in July, so while she was away I ordered a CB6000S, and 3 days before she returned began wearing it. (Just to clarify, I'm a good 7' - 8' (honest!) when hard, but it goes into hibernation in between times) I'd found the right combination of ring and spacer size before she returned home, and was more than comfortable with 24/7 wear pretty much straight away.

So, she's home, and I mentioned that I have a present for her.... I'd locked in a plastic lock, so that I could present her with the padlock and keys - hoping that she wouldn't freak out! I knew that she wouldn't, and after inspecting the device and listening to my reasoning for it, she snapped on the metal lock, jangled the keys at me and announced 'its mine now!'

So for the last 2 months I've been locked up; with 'Mr Happy' only coming out when my wife wants his services. It feels like being a teenager again - so much more sensitive and coming every time. And the orgasam now are something else!

Who would have thought that a little plastic tube would have such an amazing impact. :)

2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I wish you all the luck and the good things that come from your chastity journey.

Like you, I'm one of the happy ones who have their wife embracing our chastity.

I hope the journey will never end.

By the way: I'm surprised that you grew comfortable in the CB6Ks so quickly. I wasn't and since May 2015 I wear a Holy Trainer (small) which is more comfortable (at least for me).

markp likes this.
  3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Hi @markp. Thanks for the nice introduction. Sounds very promising with your Wife/kh. Welcome to the Mansion. There is a lot of useful information here. Have fun and hope to see how your foray into the lifestyle develops.

Sunny and markp like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @markp and i hope you likes it here.

markp likes this.
  5. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcome. It does seem like it's turning into a permanent part of our life very quickly. My Wife 'J' expects me to be locked unless she has stated otherwise. For the record, we don't have an FLR; we're pretty much 50/50 in most things. We run a pretty big (7 figure) business where we're equal partners, although I probably have the final say if we disagree (which is rare). Neither of us are either dominant or submissive, except for the chastity side of things now!

We were talking about it just this morning, and I asked her what she thought of the new arrangement. Whilst it doesn't give her a sexual thrill as such, she does like the thought of being in control, and that 'her cock' only gets used when she wants it to be. That may be twice a day one week, or I may have to wait a month for some action... From my side that's a huge turn on. My last orgasm a few days ago was after a 2 week wait and was the most intense I can remember. If it's a choice between being able to have a wank every day and mind blowing sex once a fortnight, I choose the latter!

And I thought I'd best change my avatar to something more suitable - those are my anniversary present from J. :)

6. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice write up, hope you manage to the keep up life style, we struggled with the hygiene issues with the CB-6000, genuine I might add!!

7. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Hygiene seems to be ok at the moment - usually being let out every 2 - 3 days for a proper clean, with showers in between. Longest stint was 6 days, and nothing went green or dropped off! That said, I'm considering a more 'open' metal device for long term, though not one that needs a PA. One hole in the end of it is plenty, thank you very much!

Jblocked likes this.
  8. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Haha nice one, you do not need a 2nd hole in the end to own one of my devices, I have supplied the Ti-600 to several people
    without the PA insert, they just wanted the features of the CB-6000, but without the plastic and hygiene issues and lighter thank the plastic equivalent !!, good luck with
    your journey :)

9. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - might be worth taking a look if I don't need to get my knob pierced! I'm partial to a bit of pain, but point a piercing gun at my nether regions and I may become a bit unfriendly.... :D

10. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - might be worth taking a look if I don't need to get my knob pierced! I'm partial to a bit of pain, but point a piercing gun at my nether regions and I may become a bit unfriendly.... :D

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    No gun involved just a little pick in your willy and all done.
    Takes longer to pay for it than doing it !

Xx Wendy

12. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Hey Mark
    Hey MarkP,
    Like you, Bride and I are both on our second marriage. My Bride is a successful exec. in a mans business world and can be a real leader, but I wasn't to sure if she'd accept my proposal for trying this lifestyle. Thought she might really think less of me. However, it has been quite the opposite. She has embraced the challenge of taking charge, being a KH, and is slowly learning how to apply any necessary pressure when she feels its needed. She has expressed a feeling of being more sexually charged, at times, than ever before in our relationship. Like you, when I gave her one of my main rationales for wanting this life style, too much masturbation, she was only to happy to help with lockup and take over what is truly hers,and to do anything she wants now. Our time together since starting with 24/7 lockup in August has resulted in our being closer, happier, and feeling more complete. Her role and ability to provide harsher training or even punishment is still in early development, but she seems to be slowly allowing herself to take more charge of that as well. The CB6000s is also what I live in. Have had no hygiene problem to date although I have been bathing almost daily. Looking at two weeks of no orgasm in the next week for the first time in my life, I think.(u never know what she might do) Has taken awhile for me to get used to not knowing what the future holds regarding those things, but its becoming more natural all the time. Best to you and your new life. Hope you are able to make the very best of it, and are happy with your choices at the end of the day.

markp likes this.
  13. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Hi again - have been reading a lot but not posting. J has been growing in to the KH roe; I'm locked 24/7 and have Gone from masturbating a couple of times a day to have a couple of orgasams since the summer.

We were talking tonight abound me pestering her for some action the last few days - a week or so in to being locked up after fantastic sex and I gets horny as hell. I mentioned that the issue may be that she doesn't set a get out date, and doing something may stop me pestering her... (yes, I'm aware of topping fromm the bottom). I've been locked up for a week now, and we go away in 2 weeks. ....

"2 more weeks it is then, bitch!" Was the reply, sitting here in a lacy dress and 5" heels (me, not her).

Gorgeous agony. I told her not to breathe on it in the meantime, as I may well come on the spot!

God, I love my wife.

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Great intro! I missed it first time round. It seems that you introduced chastity to your wife really well, and then learnt one of the key benefits really quickly, of how much better occasional orgasms are over daily masturbating.

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Maybe she'd like to join too?

16. Natian

Natian Member

Local Time:
    Welcome I know how you feel we have been doing it about a year it is amazing and there is no going back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice