I envy those it works out for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MadamBelle, Aug 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    We had a huge blow up fight, where I was imaging my life without him.. and I decided I'd take the steps to make that happen.. as I was going to leave and he asked if this was really it and all was lost in our life together, there was the fear and the realization that I could and would go.. we still haven't jumped back in to Chastity, but we have actually talked to a counselor and have restarted.. we are going to be having a talk with them once a week and are going to concentrate on our life . Not just fetish/fantasy. I know that there will probably be a bumpy road ahead but am feeling positive that change will happen.. on both our parts.. I have been nasty at times too out of hurt feelings... So wish us luck you all!! He still hasn't been on here in awhile, but I have said to him everything I've said here.. thank you all for reading my rant and the great advice and support. Thinking positive thoughts

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck with that. Hopefully the weekly counselling sessions bear fruit and are not allowed to fall to the wayside when his fear about you leaving him subsides. He needs to want to change, not just be afraid of change.

MadamBelle and Dumb1 like this.
  3. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Now, there's hope. Working it out together. All the best wishes to you both.

Love&Passion likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I wonder what a counselor would have to say about chastity lol, sorry may end up with a doctors note for a device.

MadamBelle, Love&Passion and corsac like this.
  5. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I imagine they'd say that grand gestures are meaningless if you're not willing or capable of making the small ones.

Actually, this guy doesn't seem capable of making either.

Guest 2802 and Love&Passion like this.
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    the main thing is at least it has given you the impetus to get things moving through talking both between yourselves and a councellor, having an outlet to vent was obviously a very worthwhile option for you and i am glad if talking about it on here helped a little. I wish you both luck in finding a workable solution going forward bit if he wanes or lets things slide be assured there are always plenty of willing males out there who would help make you realize not all men think with their appendages!

Love&Passion likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I'm glad to hear you guys are taking the steps that you are :) I hope everything works out the way you want it to work out. Good luck! You always know you have a ton of support here at the mansion :)

Love&Passion likes this.
  8. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Congratulations!! Counseling is something very important. When I went I learnt a lot about myself and it helped tremendously.... If you see it is going in the right direction and you want to get the chastity train going again put the PA on the top of the list ;) Good luck for your next chapter with your husband!

9. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    Good for you for getting help. Just FYI, my wife is a psychologist and we are in therapy ourselves. I have become a big believer in Emotion Focused Therapy - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotionally_focused_therapy. You might want to check it out as it gives couples some great insight and tools. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice