"I cant remember where I hid the key"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandyman, Jan 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    My Wife said this to me tonight. She was leaving for netball and I asked for a wank while she was out hoping she'd say no, instead she claimed to not know where the keys are.

She has been very good at denying me lately being very strict and refusing me release, but I know she finds it awkward and we have never had sex with orgasm denial.
    Last night she unlocked me for a wash and I walked in the bedroom as she was hiding the key, she obviously stashed it quickly and forgot to hide it properly later on, I found it straight away just now. Maybe she couldn't remember where she stashed it.

Dilema.....
    I initially intended to throw the key in the bin!! Drastic I know but then it would kind of force us in to longer denial and hopefully orgasms for her with no release for me.
    I've decided to leave it where it is and say nothing, and see what she does.

Hopefully this will be a good 'excuse' for her to accept some orgasms without feeling the need to reciprocate

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Hey, I have been there myself.
    Frustrating, - but the Way out seemed primarily to be me convincing her that her solo-releases was doing it for me as Well, - that they in fact were giving me the sweetest satisfaction.
    "I had to fight - not to cum myself when I was licking You to a strong O", I told her. That helped a lot. And when I told her that her releases really made me feeling Calm and Less Horny - it made the trick for her.
    She is however still now and Then struggling with this issue, I Can Tell, - and that is only fair and understandable.
    But it is a Road less travelled:)
    By the Way - I was not ALWAYS telling the truth in the beginning, about my reactions to her solo-releases - but today it is oh so true:)

Sometimes evolution needs a helping hand:)

Mandyman likes this.
  3. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Glad you didn't throw it in the bin... she would know you found it and did that and no one likes being forced, err topped from the bottom...

Why not simply hand it to her, underscore your desire to play fair, but let her know you saw her. Honesty is always the best. And, simply understand that she might not find the cage 'sexy' at first. Take BlueEyes advice and encourage her to relax. Nice slow romantic advances might now and then lead to her eagerness to receive from you...and the more often the better the road will be travelled!

It's been a while since your post, have things gone well?

JLA likes this.
  4. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    I would put it back, make a note somewhere where it is, and then forget where it is. Only reveal that you know where it is if she seriously thinks she's lost it.

manintyres likes this.
  5. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Just tell her you found the key and take your medicine, it took a few years for my wife to truly only think of her own satisfaction.

Mandyman likes this.
  6. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    dont forget she might have done it deliberately for you to see her, to see what you would do .... Id at least tell her yu know where it is, and give her the opportunity to move and re-hide it. Depends how open and honest you both are about it

7. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    It would completely ruin my fantasy if I new where the key was kept, the biggest turn on for me is knowing escape is not going to be easy. I know my will power not to masturbate given half the chance is zero. My wife also knows I can't be trusted when unlocked and left unattended.

If you know where her key is how can you truly be in chastity.

8. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    The trick is to use time lock software to take the decision out of her hands. (Blog entry here)

9. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a similar, though possibly intentional, experience a few years back. My KH had said I could have a release as long as I did it outside, in a wood. I was all for it. I was ready and willing. We drove to the wood, walked to where she figured was safest and hidden from the path. She told me to strip. When I was naked except for my cage, she started looking for the key.

"Oops," She suddenly said, "I think I've forgotten it."

She then told me I'd better get dressed and we left back the way we came. No orgasm for me that day.

I'm not certain but I think she just might have forgotten on purpose.

Mandyman likes this.
  10. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies and advice! In the end i just left it alone and said nothing. 3 days later we sent a few naughty texts to each other getting us horny, she remembered where the key was and we had sex that night which was fantastic. She has since told me that she knew where it was the whole time, i didn't say anything. I will read that link @Giles_English thanks!

Giles_English and spider202 like this.
  11. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    surely, its not whether you know where they key is, its whether you have access to it. My sub knows where the key I carry is all the time,its on a chain round my neck, except during exceptional circumstances. He doesnt know where the emergency key is ...... he has probably forgotten that that even exists

12. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Knowing where the key is would give me an avenue of escape, there is no emergency key or keys with my present cage. My fantasy has always been her total control and now with a metal cage I'm I guess 99% there.

13. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    ah, but couldnt also, knowing where that key is, but it being just out of reach, just slightly unattainable make it all the more erotic, so close yet so near. Mine needs to be available to me, at all times, just not available for him to use

14. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Knowing where the key was did make it harder for me to enjoy, but we were still in the early stages and finding our feet. Since that night i have never had any idea where it is which is the way i like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice