I am now locked up

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Mikie46, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Mikie46

Mikie46 Member

FCA assembly worker
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    My cage arrived in yesterdays mail, but after I left for work(2nd shifter), so it was waiting when I got home. I boiled it as the model chosen included a urethreal tube. It was to late to mess with the fully locking up, but I did wear the cock ring overnight to get used to feeling it on me. That went well but the tube was just not gonna work, I did try several times and didnt like how it felt. So, being that I have hobbies and the tools to go with, I removed the tube, repolished where the tip of my cock will touch and I am now locked till I leave for work. Not sure if I want to keep it on for work or not. if it still feels ok, I might and if I have to remove it, I will and put it in my lunch bag till I get home. I hold the keys for now till I am more adjusted and ready for 24/7 that my wife/KH desires. So far it feels good, only slight redness of my sack, no bluish color or pain. Here is a pic of the cage I got, its just now missing the urethral tube. cage.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice