I am back after being away for too long

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SlaveBridget, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Hi all. I drifted away from this site for quite a while but missed sharing the details of my journey with like minded people. Just have been very busy being a slave for my Mistress and Mmaster, dating a very nice man, seeing my girlfriends, and oh yeah there is that pesky work thing too. I am hoping to be a more active participant in the future back where I belong. I posted some newer pics and life could not be better. Mistress and Master are very happy with each other right now and I am more the slave than ever. I am also more a woman almost 24/7 now with breaks only for in person meetings at work and the occassinal customer meeting. Other than that I am 24/7, still work at home most of the time, and am so happy. More in love with Mistress than ever and she has continued to become the most amazing Mmistress any sub could ever hope for. My best friend forever. Updates to follow. Just started light doses of hormones at Master's urging so will post my feelings about that as time goes by.

So good to be back!

2. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Thanks for checking in. I will look forward to more of your fascinating stories.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Glad to see you back bridgette...What happened to the job you had in the clothing store??

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mistress Michelle

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Hi Bridget,

nice to see you are back and obviously quite well. I really had wondered many times what would have happened to you.
    I am really looking forward to reading about your "adventures".

Hugs and kisses,

maid katrin

5. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Thank you for the notes. I am happy to be back because this site is about people like me and the ones who own/adore us. And Mistress Michelle, the job in the clothing store was wonderful. I loved helping women with what they should wear and god, just being around clothes that I like! I also loved the fact that itallowed me to be a part of society as a female. This despite that most women eventually read me. However I have to say that even though I was "discovered" by a lot of the people I met, they were wonderful to me. Always complimentary about my appearance and never, not once was someone mean to me.

BUT...and this is a big butt...all that ended when Christmas time came. GOD, I was working 60 hour weeks and I have to admit that I could not wait to get home to get those damn heels off of my feet! Who thought I would ever say that? The hours combbined with the fact that I was making just above minimum wage also combined with the fact that we were going to have to do inventory...oh and at that same time, my old work was begging me to come back. Well I decided if I was going to work that hard that I might as well be compensated for it you know? I quite work in the firt place because I am one of those lucky people who had a rich relative that loved me and had just passed away. She left me quite a bit of money so I quit work.

But I missed work too. Being busy with what I do and do well is nice. So now I have set off my retirement date for 5 and 1/2 years and will work until then. That is when I will turn 50. I think everyone should have to work until at least then right? I am going to place a post about hormones because I have some questions but should find the appropriate forum. Thanks again and so good to see you all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice