I am 24 yo submissive male looking for a new Mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by alex2point0, May 4, 2016.

1. alex2point0

alex2point0 New member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I don't t want o waste your time with reading long post so I'll keep it short and hopefully descriptive enough to pass the message.

I am 24 years old caucasian male, about 185cm tall and aound 80kg, in pretty good shape (though I say so myself).

I am looking for dominant female preferably a bit older to be my key holder and Mistress. I'm pretty loyal and fun to chat with. I keep an open mind about things, but limit will have to respected. I am not looking for some "after work" fun, I am looking for a serious dom/sub relationship. Tasks during most days will be welcome and some punishment can be applied, provided with videos and photographic proof. Actually to be honest the more demanding you are the more submissive I become.

Trust is pretty important to me so I like to be honest about things. I'm available during most of the day. I'd prefer if you don't have other subs or at least a lot of other subs, but I guess that's up for duscussion. I can use plastic locks or mailed lock, either way, I don't cheat. I won't be asking for photos all the time but some proof that you are hot will be always welcome. I am ok with sending nudes as well...

I've been in pretty submissive mood the past few days and already in chastity for about 24 hours so now would be a pretty good time to strike :)

To save some time on like and disslikes I've created a list here http://siriussub.tumblr.com/about

you can PM me here or kik me @ alex__pop (2 underscores)

2. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Any luck yet?

3. alex2point0

alex2point0 New member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    still looking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice