Hygiene

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by snitzelhoff, Jan 3, 2012.

1. snitzelhoff

snitzelhoff Grand Poobah of the Internet

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I purchased a Birdlocked Classic some time ago and had this issue with it falling off. To fix the issue, I got a metal hose clamp to tighten the ring and modified the hose clamp to take a padlock, and it worked. If I worked at it a bit, I could pull out, but I'd never be able to get it back on and it would never come off accidentally, and I couldn't have a proper orgasm in it. That's enough for me as far as security goes (can't say I'd complain if I found a way to make pullout harder, though). So I put it on and wore it for six days. I tried to keep it clean by paying special attention to it in the shower and using a small oral syringe to squirt water in through the holes. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have worked. Ended up having to take it off today because the skin was dry and horrifically itchy and there was a bit of a rash. I was wondering if anyone here happens to know a good way of keeping everything clean and avoiding the itchy rash.

Honestly, this is the only issue I'm having with it. Nighttime erections aren't exactly pleasurable but they don't bother me too much. The skin sticking through the holes would occasionally get a touch irritated but nothing terrible, and there was enough room to sort of shift things around a bit. It's my first real chastity device (I briefly tried an Exobelt Extreme but the damn thing was like trying to put together a puzzle that bit you if you got it right--all sharp edges and pinching) and so far I'm pleased. If I can only work out this one issue I'll be a happy camper. :)

2. verinus

verinus Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Hi, I see your post is from a while back but I'm wondering if you ever managed to resolve this problem. I have come up against the same problems myself with this particular device when having worn it for three days I discovered a horrible and painful rash. Like you I tried everything to keep the area clean but to no avail. I did read about a skin problem some people have with silicone though so maybe it’s not a hygiene issue at all?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice