Hygiene x Comfort x Security

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by H&F, Oct 29, 2013.

1. H&F

H&F New member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Hello! I've been keen on chastity & cuckolding since 2011, but now I need to "upgrade" my cb.
    I have always used a Steelworxx Crossfire, which is very good, although I could remove the tube in every moment, even without the key. I have always been very faithful to my keyholder, but I'm starting to realize that I would be more excited if it would be really impossible to slip out from the tube, in any case. Some time ago I tried a semi-full belt from chastitybeltsusa.com, but the comfort is not excellent, also because I took very tight measurments. I am asking you, what full-belt would you suggest me to obtain the following goals?

1) Hygiene: my lifestyle is femdom 24/7: like for many of you, chastity belts are not a "couple-of-hours-game" for me. This means that I might be allowed to remove the belt just once in a month, or even two (personal record is 25 days): I must be able to keep the belt and my penis cleaned with partial cleanings. How can I clean penis & tube after pissing, for example? I'm used to the Steelworxx Crossfire, which has frontal openings and allows to pee without leaving any minimal trace of urine inside the tube. For what concern the rear part, it is imperative that the belt must be open, that is "no steel rear part", but rather "chains" or similar, for maximal comfort when defecating.

2) Comfort: again related to the 24/7 lifestyle factor, I must be able to keep the belt on without risk of wounding my skin (thinking about the wip-waist band) and to do routine activities without obstruction (thinking about driving, jogging, doing gym).

3) Security: I must not be able to remove the belt in any case. My keyholder must hold the only way to free me. I don't like the idea of getting pierced, and that's the reason why I'm thinking about (semi)full-belts.

Getting pierced would be a good idea to keep the Steelworxx little cage, but piercings scary me, I'm not the type, and that's why I'm thinkin about full belts.

If I manage to sell the Crossfire and/or the Keeper, I could have a high budget with a reasonably low effort, although I would prefer not going over 500$. What belt do you suggest me?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    recommend the Fetish Felix belt in your case fitted with the cs500 tube to aid cleaning. I have the CS 100 and it achieves everything i need to wear it without problems although at around 7 to 10 days it needs the tube removing to clean inside but the 500 would solve that as access is available to the penis end. I hope soon to have something similar available for sale that would alleviate the problems i mentioned and have increased security and options. For now i would say the felix would be ideal for you to try and they also give you an option to purchase a test it model that you can wear and test and then change if not happy and that includes the tube option to a CS500 tube.

3. H&F

H&F New member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
  4. Llamaguy

Llamaguy Member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    If you want comfort and security, you pretty much have to get a piercing. I honestly didn't hurt getting it done, but burned for awhile afterwards while peeing.

The hygiene part is easily solved with a metal device like the Looker, Jailbird or something from Lori. The solid tubes are just a little too hard to clean and trap sweat and oil.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have to say H&F that as far as my own belt is concerned and having spoken to and chatted with several wearers of the belt both here and on Fetlife we are of the opinion that if fitted and adjusted correctly this belt does indeed prevent access and removal of the penis, i think the problem comes from a new user fitting the belt too loosely around the waist and then not altering the angle of the tube bracket and cradle ring to suit their own shape as we are all different no set angle can suit all. The fact the belt is totally adjustable to allow for adjustment due to added weight gain etc makes it completely suitable for longer term wear.;)

6. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Surely no open-ended tube is secure? All you have to do is tape something like a cotton bud to the end of a vibrator and use that through the open end and you'll come far too easily. If the tube isn't part of a full belt then it hasn't the mass and inertia to defeat a vibrator used on the tube itself anyway and many people can come in a tube while wearing it simply by shaking it.

Somehow or other, to achieve "undefeatability" you have to have an almost-closed tube as part of a full belt and to keep things clean you have to be able to flush it through with a solution of pre-diluted liquid soap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice