Hybrid Chinese knock off "ghost".

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by PeturKitty 58, Mar 28, 2024.

1. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    This device is a combination of a plastic and a stainless version of the "Ghost". The plastic cage while very light and comfortable was prone to cracking down the middle. Especially the black versions. The stainless rings are unrealistically heavy and not usable. The stainless cages although heavy will never crack. I find the flat bar cages much more comfortable to wear and less prone to pinching. The plastic double style ring stays in place better than the single ring style of a Jailbird or an MCN device. I also use an elastic belt to help support the weight of the metal cage. This system works well for me. Total price about $60 for everything. 20240327_195056.jpg 20240327_195031.jpg 20240327_195041.jpg

2. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    hmm, the ghost is the cage that "custom chastity" made. the website www.customchastity.com seems to still be up, but they havent had a news update in like 4 years. I dunno if they still create products or nt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice