HTV3 Sizing - Small or Nano

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by lockedup12, Jun 1, 2018.

1. lockedup12

lockedup12 New member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Hi All,

I've read a few fitting threads but haven't seen anything specific to my case so thought I'd ask. I posted this in the newbie thread too but got to thinking that this might be the best place so sorry for the double post! My wife has enjoyed our journey so far and I'm ready to invest in a slightly better cage. She likes the look of the HT more than steel and the jailbird is way to expensive right now.

Sitting I've measured between 1.5"-2" (most consistently around 1.5") but standing it fluctuates between 1.75"-2.25". I've read you should base cage size at the smallest, but not when it "turtles". I definitely feel like it's more prone to turtle when sitting so I'm a little confused. Will the small HTV3 be the right fit? It seems like the tube will be too big when sitting and just right when standing. The nano seems like it'll be way too small when standing and I'll more than fill it at all times.

I like the security of the small vs nano too but don't want to regret getting the wrong size. I saw in another thread that it was easy for someone to pop out when getting an erection.

I have a cheap knock off and the 45 ring is the best fit for that, I assume it'll be the same for the HT but obviously turning to the experts for guidance.

2. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice