HT-v5 fit oddity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BeSubby, Dec 27, 2023.

1. BeSubby

BeSubby New member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Hello,

Recently received a HT-v5 and thought we ordered the correct size based off the instructions for measurements (Small tube and 50mm ring). This is the first device in a long while and it seems that it doesn't fit quite right. It seems that my balls jet out to the left and right of the cage, sitting higher than the tube. Making it fairly difficult to do some normal motions like walking up the stairs. In the majority of the images I see of others in chastity, it appears the balls should be below the tube. The other thing is that it does seem that they are a bit colder and more red. But we can also still stick a finger up to the first knuckle under the ring.

Does this mean that the ring is the right size and that the gap isn't large enough? Or do I need to order a larger ring?

Attached Files:

ActiveProf likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I think it’s the ring is to small so it holding everything down, I think going one size up wouldn’t be the worst thing to do. You said they were colder, if there cold cold, as in like touching something I’m the fridge, then get it off asap, as it’s to tight!

BeSubby likes this.
  3. BeSubby

BeSubby New member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Thank you for your thoughts @madams-sissysub! My key holder and I are looking at ordering the larger ring now. We thought it's what we might need to do but needed someone else to help affirm it.

We took off the cage each time as they were becoming darker and colder to be safe. They never became freezing cold, but noticably colder. We weren't sure if it was just because they were farther from the body or because of winter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice