HT v3 help! Ring design too tight!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by cpwsm, Jan 30, 2018.

1. cpwsm

cpwsm New member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have been in the (CLONE) Holy trainer V2 for a week now constantly and all good. We did use it hear and there when we were in extended sessions as more of a play toy, but we have now decided that we are going to use it all the time 24/7.

Its been fine but within the first few days of being in it, i found this forum and had a read around and saw that there had been a new version brought to the market.

Well as we wanted to be in this for the long haul, we decided to buy a real holy trainer and the version 3.
    Its arrived today and we swapped them straight over. We decided to go for a small cage and a 45mm ring as the clone V2 i had was a standard and there was a gap in the cage when i was fully relaxed.

The ring went straight on and with a tiny bit of lube,so did the cage. But due to the design of the ring and cage together, with in a few minutes, my balls started turning blue, like there was no blood flow to them.

Question i have is, this is not right surly?

Now between the clone v2 and the real v3 there is a massive difference between the gaps in the cage and ring where the balls sit. We have taken it off for now and the balls turned make to normal colour within a minute or two.

Is this normal at all and i just need to get used to it or is something wrong with my sizing?

thanks in advance everyone.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    something is wrong with your sizing. Purple balls is ok for a very short time, like when you have a raging erection but for normal everyday use purple balls is not good. I would suggest a bigger ring.

3. cpwsm

cpwsm New member

Local Time:
    Ineverknew,

Thanks for the reply. Going to experiment to make sure we’re fitting it correctly but think I may try the next ring size up. I hope that will solve it as there is only one size bigger than what we have!

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah try that. Its important to closely monitor the situation when trying new combinations. Low blood flow to your genitals is definitely not ideal so keep a close eye to whats happening. Good luck.

5. cpwsm

cpwsm New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice!

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    See my other posts on the V3...you can put the ring into very hot if not boiling water and it gets soft and you can adjust the gap and ring shape if you are comfortable trying that. Worst case you may have to order a new one if you mess up. The way I did it was to put the ring into water which was 200 degrees, pull it out after a few minutes, quickly assemble the device with the lock, and then re-shape the ring although in my case I was trying to make a Nano tighter and it worked...I'm wearing it right now :) Good Luck!

7. cpwsm

cpwsm New member

Local Time:
    Thanks WEC for the info, think i may try that and see how it goes. im guessing the 200 degrees is a typo and you mean 100?

8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    200 Fahrenheit...or slightly under boiling (as I live at altitude in the US) good luck!

9. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Definately is a sizing issue. I wear an authentic HT V3 with a small cage and a 45mm ring. A 45mm ring for me is a tight squeeze but what I have found is if I stretch my tiny ball sack out it makes it much easier to slip the ring around by balls and wee wee. Despite it going on tightly once my cage is locked into place I experience no discoloration at all in my pathetic sack. I know a 50mm ring would be way too big.

10. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Does your ring have ruff and sharp edges? I was inspecting mine today and found a few spots
    Starting to wonder if it left the factory unfinished or someone did a crappy job finishing it. Not a cheap cage, you would think it would be in perfect shape when they ship it. Just got my V3 about a week ago. I have a cut in my upper scrotum when it sits on the side where the ring and cage meet and lock. Not impressed

11. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I did notice that as well. I had to pull some of the loose plastic off when it arrived. My biggest complaint was the color. Their website showed a chastity device that was baby pink but the one I got was more hot pink. The answer I got back from them was the new 2018 version is a hotter pink. My wife was so disappointed as she picked my device mostly because she felt her lil girl belonged in a baby pink cage. Of course before I could complain she had me locked into the hot pink one. I contacted them and I have a new baby pink cage waiting for me when I get home but of course I had to buy it at a discounted rate courtesy of the inconvenience.

12. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    They have shipped me a new ring under warrantee hopefully it’s better with no sharp edges. Glad to see they stand by the product. The color pink wasn’t what we had hoped for either but I’m fine with it and so is goddess. Hope you like your new one

13. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Here is the color of my new one held up by my Queen....

received_1498621860236703_1024x1820_600x1066.jpeg

Herlicker 1970 likes this.
  14. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    That’s a nice pink

Penney likes this.
  15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I wanted to thank you for your suggestion about heating the ring in water. My new Nano 3 was a bit lose and one of my balls kept slipping out of the ring. It also slid down more then I liked. I put the ring in a pan of water and let it boil for a short time. The boiling didn't seem to hurt it. I took it out and adjusted it under cold water to help set it-that worked well. The first try I over did the adjustment a bit, so I put it back in the water to soften it up again and repeated the process. The new ring adjustment seems good. The cage sits higher as it should and I don't think I'll have any fall out. I like that the Nano is tighter then my stainless cages, if a bit bulkier.

WEC likes this.
  16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I agree, I like that pale pink. Mine is clear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice