How to stop cumming?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hijk, Oct 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I couldn't find a previous discussion on this topic (which either means there hasn't been one, or else my search skills are deteriorating :p), so here goes:

A local Domme who knows of my interest in chastity told me when I got home from an interstate trip last Saturday that if I was a good boy and stayed locked up (or refrained from touching myself when not locked up, as she knows my current cages aren't comfortable enough to wear non-stop) until the upcoming party this Saturday, she would give me a nice (== hard and painful :p) flogging!

However, she has also twice so far given me permission to edge myself as long as I don't cum... but both times I had barely gotten started when I started leaking :(

I've always preferred the build-up to the actual finality of cumming, but usually have trouble telling when that's about to happen until right before it hits (and then I can't do anything except giving myself what I understand to be a ruined orgasm by taking my hand away), but when I've refrained from cumming for a while (either because I've locked myself or lack of privacy for a few days) then I can't take much before I start to leak :s

Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how I can prevent myself from cumming/leaking? All that I've found has been in terms of numbing creams and the like, which from my understanding would also prevent me from enjoying the actual edging process as well :s

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    until you get a good device that fits correctly and prevents a full erection i think the chances of preventing it are very slim, i know philfred swears by counting or doing something to preoccupy the mind with other distracting thoughts helps him but in my case the CS100 does the job completely no matter what happens

3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Well, I am in the process of ordering a MM (can't decide between Jail Bird or Queen's Keep)... but are you saying that by preventing erections in the cage, after taking the cage off I'll be less sensitive/eager to "pop"?

4. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Ive noticed that since I began this journey, I feel like I let myself and most importantly my wife down when I actually spill my seed. This keeps me from WANTING to come, and has led to longer, more satisfying love making whenever she wants it... and she seems to want it alot more now...:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice