How to get started with butt plug and strapon

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Surrenderisreality, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Surrenderisreality

Banking
    London
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    #1 Surrenderisreality, Jan 1, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2024
    Hi everyone.
    We started recently into chastity and practicing FLR/control. It's going really well and we have reconnected like we did in our 20s. My wife who never ever thought she was a dominant, has started to realise she was wrong and she rather enjoys it more when she has control and is dominant in the bed.
    Yesterday or the day before, after a very good sex we had in the morning, lying on bed, we were discussing of other kinks people have, including my foot fetish (which she is loving because she gets a weekly foot massage for being the princess/ a bonus for bank holidays). Also, strapon and butt plug came up as well, which we both had not thought about. Although we tried it once with a simple dildo long time back, and both agreed it's not for us. But we admitted, that both of us feel horny on the idea of being plugged in the butt hole, and having sex. (For her, she says she feels horny about being plugged it gives a sense of complete sex with both holes fucked at the same time. She likes me giving oral to her front and back ,esp worship her bottom religiously every time, i am allowed to either have oral or PIV)
    So for starters we were thinking to start small and give it a try with butt plug. Both of us don't like the long ones, and i don't like anything playing around my prostate so just a small one that gives the feeling of submission and helplessness, while my wife also gets a full feeling of her different holes being penetrated.

The question is where do we start and what do we keep in mind while buying a butt plug. Precautions? Sizes? Frequency? Etc..

Mandrake_74 likes this.
  2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Awesome that you have good communication with your partner - that’s key!

So as you mentioned that your wife has evolved and more domme than she thought. Trust me this will evolve more if SHE allows herself to just let go an enjoy her experience… same for you.

I used to be a “hell no” with regard to anything going on my ass other than the doctor’s finger once a year, but now (partially from the horniness and partially because I actually enjoy it),, I sometimes beg her to fuck me with her strapon. Prostate massage and milking - sign me up! Again we evolved that way.

Butt plugs are great for trying things out and dipping a toe in the water. They come in all sizes and diameters etc. Gonfor body safe silicone (they’re softer and feel better for beginners), and make sure they have a nice narrow neck with a flared base - no one wants a trip to the EC to have a foreign body removed! Often you can get a set of them - usually 3, and that gives you some sizes to try out. Then use lots of lube and a finger to warm up. Best to get warmed up all over, really turned on etc. as it will help you relax the first time. Go slow and don’t rush.

As far as strapons… most people start with cheaper more rigid dildos and that can sometimes turn them off… again, silicone is your friend here. Dual or triple density dildos are the best and most “realistic” feeling ones - and assuming you’re getting this for you to use on her. Couple best ones we’ve found are one called the “Shaft” brand - they have several sizes and these feel really close to the real thing. We have 3 in different sizes. Get one that’s close to your own size and try it out on her and then if she wants, bump up a size so she can get a completely different experince. Another good but pricy one is the Straponme line, they have a nice feel and we have one that has the tube and syringe so you can simulate ejaculation (my wife loves that).

For a harness, spare parts deuce is easily the best - has two holes so you can mount two dildos for double penetration or have the dildo up and the real thing through the other hole either for the same reason or just to bounce around.

We really enjoy this and prob have more PIV with me locked and using the strapon on her now than using the real thing.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Lube, lube, lube, and lube! You can never use to much lube. As for size shape ect, start small and work your way up till you find what you enjoy and are comfortable with.

Littlejt1 and Surrenderisreality like this.
  4. Surrenderisreality

Banking
    London
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for the detailed response.
    We will perhaps give it a try now that we know where to start and what to look. Thanks again

Littlejt1 likes this.
  5. sam_brooklands

sam_brooklands New member

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    I'd also suggest investing in an enema bulb. Use until you're only flushing clean water, and you'll avoid unpleasant messes.

6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Strapons aren't our thing but plugs and beads are sometimes. Start small with lots of lube. I'm picky about a large base on a plug, preferably a t handle type. That ER conversation be one of my worst personal nightmares. Amazon has decent starter sets with various sizes for pretty cheap.

7. sam_brooklands

sam_brooklands New member

Local Time:
    I agree about the large base.
    Occasionally, I've looped a shoelace around the bottom of a plug, just in case it gets sucked inside.

8. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    All great info and advice here...speaking from experience.

One preference/recommendation... try a glass plug. For me, with lube, they insert easier and the weight feels very different then most other plugs.

Also as some point if you work up a bit in size, I know you mentioned not liking anything playing around your prostate, you might try something like a Lovense vibrating butt plug. Its a new experience from a "static" plug and gives your dominant partner something to tease and play with (using the remote functions)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice