How to find a keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by 24-7Chaste, Apr 12, 2021.

1. 24-7Chaste

24-7Chaste Member

Ex-Military
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    It doesn’t work if you start a dialog with someone with an initial intent of finding a keyholder. You must first find the right person, then hope to god they’re into it, especially with women. Most want the relationship first, sex later.

If you are in the market for a keyholder, I’d advise you to instead, look for indications of sexual willingness to explore and try new things.

My wife, turns out is the biggest prude on earth but I managed to get her to embrace her keyholder nature by showing her how she can benefit from it.

Things like not having to do household chores, ensuring that I’m always frisky for her and in general, a making me a more loving and attentive lover for her.

Try a book called Male Chastity by Lucy Fairbourne. It’s a well-written guide for key holders that’s so well written that I learned a lot more than I already new.

Anyhow, start the relationship first, then steer them toward it, otherwise you’ll end up weirding people out if you start the dialogue by talking about chastity.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    If i were single and looking again, I'd opt to be more open about my kinks fairly early in the process. I'd think it is rare to find someone who would embrace unusual sexual play, like chastity, if they don't have a willingness to try varied forms of sex or role play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice