How I came to be a submissive cuckold and now in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hubbycuck75, Jul 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. hubbycuck75

hubbycuck75 Member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    My wife and I were introduced by mutual friends and we hit it off from the very moment we met. My wife (who I'll refer to as Miss) was a shy virgin when we first met and it wasn't long before she discovered the pleasures of sex with me and quickly grew with confidence.

We courted for 2 to 3 years before deciding to move in together, this coincided with me being caught having a small fling with a mutual female friend. We sat down and had an honest and frank discussion about our relationship. My Miss said she could not really be upset with me as she had to admit to a few flings herself. I was floored, I couldn't believe my beautiful and perfect girlfriend had been with other men. Miss told me how she had been regularly fucking two guys from her work (both of whom I had met on several occasions) and had fucked a couple of guys when on girls nights out, certain things suddenly made sense, those times she worked late or the nights when she didn't get home till morning from a night out telling me she had stayed at a friends.

We were both hurt by the lies and deceit on both sides and agreed that for our relationship to work we would need to be honest. We also agreed that having sex outside of the relationship itself was not an issue just the deceit that was involved. I realised the idea of Miss having sex with other men was a huge turn on for me and wanted to explore it further.

So we moved in together and Miss continued to see the two guys from her work on an as and when basis, basically FWBs. One guy eventually got a job elsewhere and lost touch and Miss got a new job herself and lost touch with the remaining guy. We decided to try swinging for a while and met with a few couples and single guys. I was never hornier than watching my Miss with other men. Swinging proved to be hard work and quite an effort to achieve so left that behind.

After getting married we had another discussion and decided to have an open marriage. For a while Miss would regularly go out at the weekend with her friends and would often come home in the morning after sleeping with a guy she met at a nightclub. I myself explored my bi side only meeting with a couple of guys, I was more interested in the guys Miss had been with.

Eventually Miss hooked up with a guy from her work and he has been her regular lover for almost 10 years now. I am also friends with him and and we all get on really well. I will often sleep in the spare bedroom when her lover has stayed the night and I have enjoyed cleaning cream pies and sucking her lovers cock often.

I discovered the term cuckolding a few years ago and have fully embraced all that goes with it, this has lead us to having a female lead marriage where I now worship my Miss and do my best to please her.

Miss has been really successful in her career and often works away from home staying at various hotels all around the country. This has afforded Miss many opportunities for one night stands which she always describes in detail to me on her return.

Since the beginning of the year we have also started the journey of my chastity, I have now been locked up continuously for almost seven months. I am no longer permitted to masturbate and I only have sex on the first day of every month if Miss is available, i.e. not with her lover or away for work, if not then I must patiently wait another month.

We have over the years in addition to being a submissive cuckold we have explored some light BDSM, pain, cross dressing, spanking and pegging.

I have been sitting here at my computer, dressed in my usual heeled boots, long brown suede skirt, cotton blouse with my little cock locked up in a chastity cage waiting for Miss to return from her meal with her lover. I have a nice clean house and a bottle of wine chilling and two clean glasses waiting for them. It's a life I would never have imagined but one I very much enjoy.

mrfelix, ArdentOneX, Dufty and 3 others like this.
  2. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Wow just can't imagine..

3. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a prefect cuckold marriage, congats :)
    Looking forward ro read more about your lifestyle.

4. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
  5. hubbycuck75

hubbycuck75 Member

Local Time:
    Hi there, sorry haven't been on site much recently been working on a large project.

I'm still in chastity, can't believe it's been its been just over 8 months now. Miss upgraded me to a metal cage, she thought it was pretty and thinks it suits me. Its a small metal cage called "the snake" and is a very snug fit. Took a bit getting used to but enjoy the weight of it. Of the last 8 months I have been permitted sex / cum 4 times in total, I must admit to quite a bit of frustration knowing the 1st of the month is approaching only to discover Miss will be away on business or with her lover that night and having to wait and see if I will have sex the next month.

Two months ago I inadvertently grumbled about not having sex as Miss had to attend a meeting out of town, I was duly spanked and cropped for my indiscretion which I thanked Miss for and I could not sit properly the next day.

Last month Miss spent a week in Italy at a private villa with her lover with exception of the odd trip into a local village, Miss was naked for the whole week and now has a gorgeous tan all over.

Nothing too exciting.

Dufty likes this.
  6. chastity101

chastity101 New member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Sounds like a dream come true. exactly what i want.

7. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Great story thanks for sharing! Congratulations to you both on such a successful relationship.

locked191 likes this.
  8. KrisKnoxs

KrisKnoxs New member

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Your wife/Mistress sounds like she has the best of both worlds.
    I wish you both the very best.......... may it allow all your dreams and fantasies to cum true

9. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are living the dream!

10. kevgetsum

kevgetsum Member

Local Time:
    This is awesome. I am 43 and discovered many years ago(before the internet was popular) that I was quite the sub. I explored it with my girlfriend. She never understood how it made me feel, but she did enjoy having sex with my friends while I watched. I was very much into humiliation, but she just didn't like telling me how small my penis was. I am so glad you found your proper place in your marriage. My wife won't cuckold me, unfortunately. She is going to lock me up as soon as my device arrives though. I hope you show her lover the respect he deserves when he comes over. It sounds like you have a great life.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice