How Does Submissive Sex Work in the Age of #MeToo?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dogchasecats, Mar 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
  2. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Hi-I’ve only recently logged on to this site again for the first time in a few months which is why I am replying so belatedly. Anyway I read the article and noted that it’s about female sexual submissives and their subjective experience of tension and dissonance given their loyalty to the #metoo movement and enjoyment of at the very least, rough sex. I am glad the conclusion is “don’t worry” because the two mindsets ought to be compatible-after all, #metoo protests against assault etc. not consensual rough sex. However I wanted to point out that one of the positive things about CM for me is that it makes a self centred (but not abusive) hopelessly unfulfilled horny male like me really notice how deeply my (unrequited) sexual desire permeates my perception of the women I desire. That being said, I’m not sure I’ll actually ever get a KH; for that, I’d need to be sure that the KH was a good person. Sounds corny and unhorny I know, but it’s only the converse of #metoo. In other words, what is missing from the NYT article in my view is any statement about the difference between good and bad guys who practise rough sex-I don’t mean bad relationship material I mean socially harmful guys, rather than guys whose life/work is making the world a better place overall in the view of the female submissive he is having rough sex with. It is as if we have lost the idea of a broader non sexual social world.

Maid Denise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice