How do you categorize the sticky spurting stuff???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Jan 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I know I've read of others experiencing the same sticky stuff spurting out at times, seems to be more prevalent after being locked for extended periods.

Yesterday had another episode.
    While in the kitchen embrace in a hug with @n2toys She reached down into my shorts to grab me while caged with Her cold hands, I love her cold hands on me and it always causes a reaction - this was no different and the next thing I know is I'm struggling to maintain my composure, but to no avail as I end up pushing out a glob of sticky stuff...

Previous times this has happened; simple snuggling and simple key words, sexy text messages, suggestive innuendos while hugging, watching The Mummy with Sofia Boutella in a strappado position and my Goddess leans over and asks "Is that what you like?" - strappado movie comment had me intensely straining to keep from spurting and thanking God I was wearing liners in my briefs.

This stuff is like industrial strength glue.
    I can feel it being pushed out, but does not feel like an orgasm in way; not at all like a ruined-o or when being milked.
    I know I've read others here experiencing the same thing.

What do we call this?
    How do we classify it?

Best

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice