Housework & Spanking / Spanking and Housework

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Jan 21, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    The notion ‘Real Women Don’t Do Housework’ and redundancy inspired me to write my prick-teasingly mean, unfair femdom and key-holder frolics erotica set in a CFnm Female Supremacist Household as a modern twist on Cinderella, unlike any other... the poor boy
    modern day cinders 6.jpg
    And while a strict chastity regime is the constant, to him being almost the 'perfect boy', one should never underestimate the motivational powers of a harsh paddling with regards to getting the house clean.
    I find, ten or so minutes, first thing in the morning will ensure 'the help' remains motivated all day
    Must Do Better4.jpg
    Top ups for rule violation, poor behaviour or just because one can, can always be then added on an as needed basis through the day but regardless - the house is always very clean.
    kitchen L1.jpg
    At 23 volumes and counting so far, the 'Modern-Day-Cinders' eBook series is available on AMAZON for the free Kindle App for iOS & Android devices.
    100% GUARANTEED to have no Fairy Godmother coming to rescue the poor boy from his endless trials & tribulations!
    Read & Throb away this weekend and every weekend after @ amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald
    Merciless tales of a quarantined virgin penis, social distancing from pussy....jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice