Hotel Meet

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Mistress Jules, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    “I shall be arriving at 3pm, check in is at 2pm, you are the second name on the booking so you may check in at 2pm to prepare the room to my satisfaction. When I arrive at 3pm I expect you to be waiting for me. Mistress Jules”

The email was sent and Jules sat back in her seat wondering just how the next day would go. As an online keyholder she very rarely met up with her chaste males. It wasn’t something she offered, however this one deserved a special treat for his dedication to her pleasure.

He had downloaded and/or purchased every available writing Jules had on the site. Sent his emails every day without fail, not just 4 or 5 lines but proper thoughtful emails designed to let her know how important he felt she was. He had joined her on other sites to be supportive and knew that constantly popping up to chat was a bad idea as she had a full life outside of her chosen KeyHolder role. He had also allowed her to access his real name and details so she knew she would be safe in meeting him.

At 2.55pm the next day as she made her way to the hotel lift Mistress Jules wondered how he was feeling, more to the point what was he feeling. Was he feeling a man, a chaste male, a submissive or a slave. Wondering just how much of a difference this real life encounter would make to his fantasy of being in chastity she pressed the button for the top floor.

As she walked briskly along the corridor she wondered would he have done as requested? He was so good as an online chaste male that she hoped he didn’t wreck it all by being bratty or awkward. Pushing open the door her spirits lifted, the room smelled wonderful, her signature rose scent filling the air around her as she quietly closed the door. There was some soft music playing, Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells, her favourite relaxation tune. As it was at the very beginning she surmised he must have brought a remote control for the sound system she could see on the desk.

As the tension began to leave her she saw him well his knee, just at the corner of the wall. Mistress Jules took off her jacket and checked that everything was in place for this most important of first impressions. Corset – check all tight and smooth as was the slim skirt with the slash up the front. Black lace top stockings and black patent heeled shoes completed the look. Yes she was ready.

Mistress Jules walked forward to where he was kneeling naked, shaved, chaste, collared and gagged with a leash leading from the collar. Head down, hands behind his back he barely moved even as he breathed in short shallow gasps. Ohhh he did look so pretty like that, she really wanted to play with him now that she had him here in real time.

“You may stand”

He rose slowly to his feet, she could see that although he was keeping his head bowed he was checking her out as he made his way upright. Obviously he liked what he saw as his chastity device bounced a couple of times with the strain of his cock trying fruitlessly to gain some sort of erection. He stood, feet slightly apart, hands behind his back with his head still bowed.

“Inspection”

He immediately took his hands and put them behind his head at the same time as widening his stance.

Mistress Jules slowly bent down and put a hand on either ankle, slowly she drew her hands up his legs ever so gently to check the smoothness. As she got higher she could feel the tension in his body, his breathing becoming more laboured. She skirted past the device on his smoothly shaved cock and balls and started to run her hands over his chest and abs, slowly she walked round him trailing her nails over his smooth skin. He had done a good job he was satin soft, just the way she wanted him. Standing directly behind him Mistress Jules put her hands up to the back of his head and breathing hotly on the back of his neck she took off the gag and laid it on the bed. Slowly she felt her way down his body to his ass cheeks, as she leaned forward to breath heavily on him again she squeezed his ass cheeks hard.

He jumped forward bringing his hands round to his ass. Mistress Jules immediately slapped the top of his thigh with her bare hand.

“Get on your knees, did I say you could move?”

Immediately he dropped back to his knees on the carpet before her, head down, hands behind his back, the shape of her hand showing red on the top of his thigh.

“No Mistress, sorry Mistress”

“Oh you will be, you do not do anything unless I have instructed you, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress I understand”

“That includes moving and speaking, there will be no moving or speaking unless specifically instructed, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress I understand”

“Excellent, you may go prepare the afternoon tea I requested, you have 5 minutes to have it ready.”

“Yes Mistress”

As he went to rise to his feet, Mistress Jules put her heel on his instep and cleared her throat.

“Did I say you could stand?”

“No Mistress”

“Well in that case you had better stay on your knees then, hadn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”

Mistress Jules watched as he crawled to the desk where everything was set up as she had requested. The way the muscles moved under the skin as he did so was a rather hypnotising sight, that along with the ass swaying and then the sight of the collar and leash as he raised himself up to switch on the small travel kettle supplied. Ohhh this was going to be a good afternoon.

2. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow Mistress Jules very well written, my attention is captivated!

Mistress Jules and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why thank you @PUP I am glad you enjoyed it. I am just exploring the next stage and should have it written soon.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    oh god i can feel the carpet burn on his knees already! great read Mistress

Mistress Jules and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    You are a very talented writer Mistress Jules. I felt his submission to you

Mascara^Snake and Mistress Jules like this.
  7. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why thank you @kickball, I hope you will feel it more in the next installment.

8. Darren Long

Darren Long Member

Retired Army
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes a very nice read Mistress loved it and looking forward to the next installment.

Mascara^Snake and Mistress Jules like this.
  9. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why thank you @Darren Long , next installment is getting ready, just settling down in my recliner to write it now.

Darren Long likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice