Hotel Meet Part 3 info

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Mistress Jules, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Seemingly too big to post here - will have to split it. It's on my blog in the downloads section just now, off to cut it in half and repost lol

2. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HOTEL MEET PART 3

As he turned to walk away she watched him suddenly remember and drop to his knees.

“Good boy, good to see you don’t need to be reminded”

“Yes Mistress”

Mistress Jules turned away and went to sit on the couch again as he made the preparations. Timings were working out about right, she knew what time each had to leave for transport and other obligations, there was still plenty time available to them.

Reaching down for her small bag again she took out the small key she had placed there earlier that day. She had seen his eyes dart to her neck at the first opportunity he had to look. The disappointment was obvious in his eyes but he had to learn, it was an honour to have her wear his key, not standard procedure. Otherwise she could be wearing a necklace of keys from the offers she had received.

The sound of water running was soothing to her, she had always used baths as a method of relaxation and today would be no different. She hoped he had remembered to bring suitable bathing products, although she had some with her just in case. She had been hoping to watch the preparations but the big notice saying to keep the bathroom door closed as steam could set off the fire alarm had put paid to that idea.

Just then the door opened and he came quickly out closing it behind him. Slowly he began crawling towards her at the other end of the room. She waited patiently knowing that by now his knees would be showing signs of wear and tear. When he reached her side she put down her hand under his face, the hand holding the key, they key to his chastity device. His back muscles tensed, again she could see the fingers digging into the barely there carpet desperate to find something to grab on to, something to stabilise this vertigo he was feeling.

“Would you like to be released?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Do you deserve to be released”

“No Mistress”

“Stand”

He rose slowly to his feet, trying so hard to place himself close enough for easy release if it was to be given but far enough away that he didn’t seem as desperate as he truly was.

“I am so glad you realise you do not deserve to be released”

As she said this, Mistress Jules reached forward and using the small key in her hand, removed the padlock from the device encasing his cock.

“You may release”

His hands immediately went to the device, his haste to be rid of it was comical to watch. At last he was free and what a freedom it was. His cock stood rigid to attention, twitching and leaking precum already. He stood there with his device in his hands, uncertain of what to do next.

“You may place the device on the desk for now and remain standing.”

As he moved towards the desk to set down the device, Mistress Jules stood and waited for him to turn back to her.

“You may now undress me”

“Yes Mistress”

Mistress Jules turned her back to him to allow him to unlace the corset, as he came closer she could hear his breath in short gasps as he started to fumble with the laces. She knew that naked as he was this offer to undress her would be quite effective in building up some tension as to what was going to happen in the next hour or so.

He slackened off the laces at the back, Mistress Jules turned to face him.

“I know you wouldn’t think of cumming without my permission would you?”

“No Mistress”

“Then you may carry on unfastening my corset”

“Yes Mistress”

As he unfastened the buckles at the front of the corset he could see her creamy white breasts straining to get out of their constraints. As the last one was undone he held one side of the corset as the other fell away round the back of Mistress Jules. Before he had a chance to fully absorb the sight in front of him she had turned her back on him again. He reached for the fastener of her skirt and slowly undid the button and zip. Gently peeling the fabric away from her hips he hitched his breath as he saw the black lacy panties and matching suspender belt holding up the stockings. He gently moved the skirt to her feet, she placed her hand on his head for balance as she stepped out of the garment and stood to the side. He picked up the skirt and laid it down on the bed beside where he had placed the corset.

“Are you enjoying yourself so far?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good, you may kiss my feet in thanks, on your knees!”

He quickly dropped to his knees and started to kiss her feet, he was so turned on right now he barely knew which way was up. He had even forgotten about the dreaded butt plug. Mistress Jules however had not.

As he kissed one foot, she moved the other to his side, the thought of her being astride his head was almost painful, knowing the sight he would see if he looked up. Feeling a hand on his stomach he was gently pulled upwards so his ass was away from the floor and he was basically on all fours again.

“I think it is time to remove this before it starts to ache too much, I wouldn’t want to remove the pleasurable thoughts of plugging”

Mistress Jules pushed her foot into his mouth preventing an answer whilst at the same time removing the plug. The foot gag was remarkably effecting in muffling the groaning sound that he made and also keeping him in place as he made an involuntary move forward.

“Now you may finish undressing me from your knees”

3. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    He couldn’t believe what he was hearing, to be allowed to remove those most intimate of items from the viewpoint of his knees. He turned to face straight on to his Mistress, as he feared, when he reached up to undo the suspenders his nose was almost in her crotch. With his cock almost ready to burst he desperately tried to concentrate on something less provocative, what was it they say, times tables? With each clip he undid he could feel the silky smoothness of her upper thighs, what wouldn’t he give to taste them? Would it be worth it he thought to just take his life in his hand and stick his face where it desperately wanted to go?

SLAP!

Mistress Jules brought her hand down hard between his shoulder blades.

“I know exactly what you were thinking you disgusting little boy, I give you the chance to prove yourself and you start to think you will take advantage?”

“No Mistress, please Mistress, I would never..”

“Don’t even try to make excuses, I could see what you were thinking, get on your feet”

As he scrambled to his feet, his face hot with embarrassment Mistress Jules grabbed his cock and squeezed tightly. She walked round the bed, dragging him with her, long strides pulling him along. As they reached the other side of the room she pulled out the small chair in the corner of the room and placed it in front of him with its back against his legs. It was one of those cheap plastic moulded chairs designed for expediency rather than comfort.

His cock and balls were pulled forward and down till they were hanging on the edge of the chair back, his cock certainly wasn’t standing up now. They drooped over the edge of the chair as he struggled to stay with his knees bent to that angle.

“Now place your hands on the seat of the chair with your body pushing down to keep your cock and balls where they are. You may have to move your feet which may put extra pressure on the back of the chair, I don’t care, get into position”

“Yes Mistress”

As she watched him lower himself into position Mistress Jules sat on the bed in front of him and continued to remove the last of her clothing. Knowing this would cause a reaction, which would probably cause some manner of discomfort considering his position.

Watching him try to keep silent as she removed the last of her clothing, she stood up and went to stand beside him.

“Do you want me to beat you?” she asked, knowing that he knew her choice of words had a great deal of meaning. A spanking was for fun, a beating was a punishment, this would definitely have been a punishment but one she was hoping not to have to use on their first encounter.

“No Mistress”

“Have you learned your lesson for now?”

“Oh yes Mistress”

“You may come off the chair and go stand beside the bath with your hands behind your head”

“Yes Mistress”

He walked to the bathroom and stood beside the bath, hands behind his head as per instructions. Mistress Jules came into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She stood in front of him and started to play with his nipples, alternating flicking and squeezing. It didn’t take long for him to get hard again, his cock straining and standing to attention. Taking the small hand towel from the rack she draped it over the straining cock.

“I expect that to be hanging there waiting for me when I come out of the bath.”

“Yes Mistress”

Standing there with his hands behind his head, cock bulging with desire being used as a towel peg, he was so desperate to cum he could almost taste it. Watching Mistress Jules climb into the rose scented bath with petals floating in it he felt himself want to touch, to taste, anything just please let me cum. He never thought it could be like this, this desperation, this desire this almost insatiable urge to please her enough that she wanted him to enjoy the release of orgasm. He watched his Mistress as she relaxed into the water, it was clear that she enjoyed the experience.

With slow deliberate movements Mistress Jules carefully applied the rose scented soap to each limb, and just as carefully rinsed it off. Each movement was being watched and devoured and there was no danger of the towel reaching the floor from what she could see. When she had finished she rose out of the water and carefully stepped onto the bathmat. Taking the small towel from his cock she dried her hands and stood in front of him, legs wide, hands on hips.

“Now lick me dry”

“Certainly Mistress”

He knelt on the floor and started at her toes, his tongue quickly capturing every drop of water it found on her skin. As he moved up her legs he slowed his movements, taking long slow lines along her muscles, round her kneecaps and going up towards her thighs. As he progressed up the back of her thighs to her ass he felt his throat tighten. Quickening the strokes he quickly finished and moved onto her side as he made his way carefully round to the front. How much was he allowed to lick he wondered.

“You may stop there for now and bring me my thong from my bag in the room”

“Yes Mistress”

He couldn’t believe how relieved he had been to hear that, surely he would never have been able to resist cumming had he been allowed to lick that most intimate of places. He quickly located the bag and found the barely there wisp of material that passed as a thong. Letting himself back into the bathroom he immediately got on his knees holding the thong to enable Mistress Jules to step into it.

“Thank you, you may position it correctly”

“Yes Mistress”

With gentle touches he pulled the sliver of black silk up the long smooth legs, making sure to adjust it so that everything was smooth and in the right place before it made contact with its final resting place. Ohhh to be a thong.

“I am waiting”

“Yes Mistress”

Starting from the level of the thong he began licking his Mistress skin, collecting all the water droplets from their hiding places. Leaving the breasts to last in case his Mistress stopped him again he took his time to ensure all evidence of water was gone. As he made his way towards Mistress Jules breasts he was amazed to be allowed to continue. Oh sweet torture, to be allowed to lick these most exciting places but only to remove moisture, not to derive or give pleasure from it. He felt as if his head would explode as he heard Mistress Jules catch her breath as he quickly and efficiently removed the last drops of water from each nipple.

“I think you are dry now Mistress”

“Yes I think I am” as she turned to walk from the bathroom she told him to wait. A few moments later she returned, still naked apart from the small black thong. In her hand she carried the chastity device and an ice pack from a first aid kit.

“It has taken us three months of chastity for you to be suitably submissive to allow me to enjoy today. I hope you have enjoyed it so far. How we progress is up to you.

I am going to get dressed to return to my life, as you will have to do shortly also. As I am dressing you have a decision to make. You may stay in here and give yourself an orgasm, one which I am sure you feel you desperately want and more than deserve. If that is what you wish I will leave you to enjoy your time alone. I will not see you again for a minimum of four months after this as that is how long it will take you to return to this mindset, if I choose to accept your chastity again.

Your other option is to take the ice pack, crack it to get it cool and use it to cool things down so you can replace the device, lock it in my presence and return to chastity. If that is what you wish then there will be the possibility of us meeting again much sooner as your mindset will be much more pleasing to me.

You have until I am dressed to make your choice, once I leave it is too late to take the second option.”

Mistress Jules turned and left the bathroom closing the door behind her.

PUP, sydney71 and CorsetJane like this.
  4. cjack

cjack Active member

Local Time:
    Wonderfully erotic Mistress Jules, my choice was made in an instant lol. Thank you, cj

Mistress Jules likes this.
  5. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it @cjack I enjoyed writing it.

6. sydney71

sydney71 Member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    A wicked predicament :)

7. deeply touched

Local Time:
    M

8. deeply touched

Local Time:
    Mistress Jules
    Am new on here not sure what I want or why I'm here ....but you seem to know thank you

9. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. deeply touched

Local Time:
    You are amazing can I serve you

11. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @deeply touched I appreciate your enthusiasm but that is not an option at the moment.

12. deeply touched

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress fully understand but grateful for your indulgence regardless

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh christ! its murder!......................i am so envious of (Neal) and yet also relieved not to be him as well, how the hell did he resist any of it. I am here sitting reading this and nearly getting in a mess! lol. And what is it with you Mistress Jules who instructed you in the art of using the male body as makeshift items of furniture and coathooks?
    The dilema for poor old (Neal) should he self please and gain relief or be relocked and pray nothing untoward should happen to either him or Mistress in the coming weeks..................What happened to the removed plug? from bitter experience i know it is not something that can just be placed down after removal from its resting place without serious precautions..................oh god why i am i bothered about that?...............Respect (Neal), and to you Mistress Jules wow you,re good. :spank:

14. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why thank you @slave stroppy I am glad you have enjoyed reading the final part. As for who instructed me, so far no one. I think that is why I am so happy to have found this lifestyle. Regarding the removed plug, artistic licence lol or in other words I forgot to tell you that bit.

Dumb1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice