Hotel Meet 2

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Mistress Jules, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Mistress Jules slowly made her way round the bed in the room to the sofa at the other side. As she walked past him kneeling at the desk she could see him tense, waiting to see if she would touch him. His hands were shaking as he put the cup and saucer down and reached for the cake box.

She sat on the sofa and watched him intently, sweat was starting to break out on his body making his skin glisten in the light. He was being very careful in his movements, making sure nothing was spilled or out of place. Sitting back she took a small notepad and fountain pen from her bag and started to write.

The kettle boiled and he quickly made a cup of tea to her specifications. Gingerly he crawled towards her holding the cup and saucer in one hand and hoping against hope he wouldn’t spill any on the way. When he reached the sofa he held the cup and saucer forward in both hands, head bowed in silence. His Mistress took the drink with a curt “thank you”. Crawling back to the desk on all fours he picked up the plate with the selection of cakes and again gingerly crawled back to his Mistress, again offering the plate in both hands, head bowed, silently. Mistress Jules took the plate.

“Come kneel beside me”

He shuffled as gracefully as he could to the side of the couch, getting as close as he could to his mistress, hopeful that she would reward his efforts and be pleased with his work.

“On all fours please, back straight, your head facing my feet, your ass at my hand”

Quickly he moved into position, although there wasn’t much he could see of his Mistress from here, the sight of her shiny heeled shoes with those beautiful legs encased in stockings was good enough for him.

Gently she placed her hand in the middle of his back,

“I need a table for my afternoon tea, it is impossible to work whilst holding a teacup and cakes. I am sure you would like to help Mistress by being her table wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”

No sooner had the words come out of his mouth than he felt the cold china sitting on his back. As they did, Mistress Jules moved her position on the sofa to get more comfortable to do her writing. This brought her shiny black patent shoes within inches of his face, he was transfixed. They were right in front of him, if he stuck out his tongue he could taste them, if she moved much closer they would be touching him.

Sipping slowly at her tea Mistress Jules watched every movement, every twitch and shiver that went through him as she held her feet tantalizingly close to him. She knew he wanted to worship her feet and knew just how much this would be teasing him.

“Be still, you are making my teacup rattle”

“Yes Mistress”

As she sat back she brought her foot to his face and rested the toe of her shoe under his nose against his lips. The effect was immediate, there was an obvious strain in his body, his thighs started to tense and twitch, his hands were trying to dig into the cheap short carpet he was kneeling on. Sweat started to break out all over his body and his breathing became short.

“Would you like to kiss my feet, do you think you would like that?”

“Yes Mistress, I would like that very much, please may I kiss your feet?”

“You may kiss my shoes and what is available of my feet but only as far as my ankles, you may do this whilst you are my table. If my afternoon tea is disturbed then there will be consequences, understood?”

“Yes Mistress”

Showing remarkable restraint he started to gently kiss the shiny black shoes. She could feel his warm breath on her instep as he slowly and carefully tried to judge just what he could do whilst still maintaining his position as her table. As he found his boundaries and started to relax into his task she reached slowly down to her bag and brought out a couple of items she had packed in preparation.

His breathing was getting heavier now as he started to alternate licking her shoes and kissing her stocking clad foot. Mistress Jules reached down and put her hand on his ass, he barely noticed so intent was he on her foot. Reaching further she trailed her fingers down towards his balls, barely grazing them with her nails, he flinched.

“Remember your place, or do you wish me to remove my foot?”

“No Mistress”

“Well carry on with your task”

As he eagerly bent his mouth back down to her foot she quickly took the bottle and applied a generous amount of the contents to her hand. She took one foot away from his mouth and replaced it with the other.

“My other foot is feeling lonely, make it feel better”

“With pleasure Mistress”

She could hear the smile in his voice, she wondered how long it would stay there as she gently applied the lube to his ass. This time he didn’t flinch although there was a sharp intake of breath as he felt the cold wetness being placed on him.

“Now I know you haven’t wanted to put a butt plug in yourself, so today I am going to remove that obstacle and I shall do it for you.”

Her words caused an instant tensing of his body, she started to gently rub his ass, pushing gently at the entrance to that most forbidden of places. As she did she could tell that he was striving to stop himself from speaking, to help him with this struggle she pushed her foot against his mouth.

“I will keep my foot there to help you maintain your silence, we both know you are ashamed of your inability to insert a butt plug yourself, you have told me many times how you wished you could take that final step, so today I shall help you” As she said this, Mistress Jules pushed her finger into his anus, he tensed and she paused.

“Now we both know that if you tense it will not be nearly as enjoyable, so what I want you to do is imagine you are looking down on us both, isn’t this what you have fantasised? You being naked, shaved, chaste, collared, gagged and ultimately plugged for my pleasure. Think how much we will enjoy this first moment together” She pushed again with two fingers this time. He moaned quietly, but she knew this was not a moan of pain but of pleasure.

“Now I am going to remove my foot and come kneel beside you so we can enjoy being close in this your final moment of breaking through this barrier”

Mistress Jules removed her foot from his mouth and took her fingers from his ass, again he moaned but didn’t move. She got off the sofa, stepping over him and kneeling beside him just at his ass. Taking more lube she started to play with his balls as they hung there just behind his cock which looked ready to burst out of it’s prison any second. Her other hand gently made it’s way to his ass and started again to rub and push at his anus.

She had already prepared the small butt plug, making sure it was lubed and ready, sitting at the side of the couch. As she lifted it and started to rub it all over his ass she could see the muscles of his body clenching with the internal struggle.

“You want this don’t you?” she asked as she continued to rub and tease his balls and ass.

“Ohh yes Mistress I do, I’m just scared it will be too big for me”

“You know I wouldn’t hurt you but I really do want you to be plugged, I want you to be able to be plugged for me at any time I wish. You want that too don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress I really do”

Hands moving swiftly and surely Mistress Jules knew she was teasing him mercilessly, he was struggling to stay in position now, as she pushed her fingers into him there was only a little flinch, she knew it was time.

Taking the first butt plug from the training set she had purchased specially, she brought the tip of it to his ass. As she increased the intensity of her work on his balls she slowly pushed the plug into his tight ass.

The teacup rattled in it’s saucer, there was a moment when she thought he would buckle but her good chaste male held himself together as she pushed it slowly all the way in. What a turn on, what an exquisite moment to be the one to help him make this final journey. As the plug settled snugly he hung his head breathing heavily.

Mistress Jules stood up and took the teacup and saucer and the plate from his back. Standing in front of him, her feet under his face she leant down and picked up the leash. Pulling him up to his feet she stood in front of him, gently putting her finger under his chin she raised his face so she was looking directly into his eyes.

“Your ass is mine”

“Yes Mistress”

“Your cock and balls are mine”

“Yes Mistress”

“You are mine”

“Yes Mistress”

He was visibly shaking now, she placed a hand on his chest and held it there, gazing into his eyes until he calmed down. She kissed him gently on the lips and smiling sweetly handed him the end of the leash. Leaning into him she whispered in his ear, “Now go prepare my bath”

2. Darren Long

Darren Long Member

Retired Army
    USA
    Local Time:
    Another great piece of writing Mistress Jules, thank god I'm not caged at the moment or that would be painful, then again it would be good too. lol

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. sydney71

sydney71 Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    You inspired me to write something of my own. Thankyou @Mistress Jules

5. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are most welcome @sydney71 I look forward to reading it.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Now thats an erotic story! How many men in life get to act out a chance to become an item of furniture that resembles something from Ikea? love it Mistress.

7. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you @slave stroppy I am glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately due to work, the next installment will not be for a couple of days. Although the hours of driving I have to do give me plenty of time to think lol.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i do hope you have removed the plug ? he will be fit to burst by then?

PUP and Mistress Jules like this.
  9. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Hahahaa! Too funny!!

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh come on you cannot leave us, not to mention poor old NEAL i have named him that for obvious reasons! in this state what happens next? . I think he will end up as a male equivalent of the swiss army knife! next morphing into a one slice toast rack! for Mistress Jules breakfast god help him if she likes a knob of butter on them.:rolleyes:

PUP likes this.
  11. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhh @slave stroppy I am afraid he is at present running my bath in his most submissive state so far. I shall check on him when I return from work and let you know how he is doing. Have a good day.

Dumb1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice