Hoping to find an Emlalock keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by C S, Apr 11, 2014.

1. C S

C S New member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I have recently discovered Emlalock, and I would love to try it with an actual keyholder. If there is someone who would be willing to do this for me I would be happy to do whatever updates or tasks would make it interesting enough for it to be worth your time. I'm also open to using a different site, none at all, or whatever you like.

2. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    i dont get why 'one' wants a keyholder AND to use emla keyholding, Im a mistress and part of my joy is controlling the locking and unlocking, surely if you take that away, you lose most of the point

MB

3. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Well, because of this I never will go this way by using emla lock ... there is much more to get in.

4. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    and yes, I prefer usual padlock without having a key ... even I havn't get this experience by now but who knows what will happen in the future?

5. C S

C S New member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I really don't know how to respond to all this, other than to say I think it's a bit rude to come into another person's personal ad like this. If you're uninterested you can ignore it, I honestly fail to see what you were attempting to accomplish by publicly putting down my preferences like this.

Don't worry though, I can take a hint. I know when I'm unwelcome.

6. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    I enjoy keyholding via emlalock if you are able to send DAILY PHOTOS to me directly to prove you are still locked up. The daily photos is what makes it fun for me. :)

Rickster likes this.
  7. cjr3000

cjr3000 New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    to offer my $.02, I think part of the allure to using emlalock is that it can offer a more gentile introduction to long-distance keyholding. First, it is free. Second, there is no commitment to identify yourself completely to another person. Third, it offers the ability to remove your combination photo from your computer with the guarantee of a maximum time rather than trusting to get it back. Forth, it is free and does not require downloading any programs.

While I completely understand all of the drawbacks and limitations or such a system, there are still some positives to trying to still grow and learn and requires remembering that every person is in a different place and different stage.

Respectfully,
    CJR

8. submisive4life

submisive4life New member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Hey c s,

If you are still looking for an emlalock keyholder, I am willing to do it for you, but with a twist. I am also looking for a keyholder on emlalock and would like to do an arrangement where we are both locked up. Here's an idea of how this could work; First, once you establish your likes, limits, and areas of interest, I will create 3 tasks per week (or whatever frequency you prefer) that will make you enjoy your time in chastity more and explore some areas of your interest and push them a little farther than you might do alone. I will of course be your keyholder on emlalock (duration and all the details to be figured out amongst us) and you can either lock your keys in a combination box or do the picture verification (which i think is more secure). Finally, as the week progresses, you can provide a writeup and possibly photo proof of completing the tasks (no face or personal identification needed in pictures, and tasks will not break limits) and be rewarded or disciplined as necessary. The same would go in reverse for me.

This is not set in stone and is the idea I think would be fun to pursue because it will keep us both honest and will be better than a simple lockup because there will be checkpoints and tasks to spice things up along the way. Let me know if this sounds interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice