Holytrainer v3 Maxi - my 48hr review

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by araleigh, Dec 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. araleigh

araleigh New member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Intro
    Firstly a bit about me. I’m in my 30s, married and am a relative newcomer to chastity. I am over 6ft and relatively well-endowed which is all very well, until it comes to chastity. Here is a pic of me when flaccid against 0.5cm grid paper.
    I’ve tried a few off-the-shelf chastity cages with varying success in the hope that I’d be able to get something that worked without having to go fully custom. Right now I think I will eventually need to go custom, but the HTv3 Maxi is more than good enough for our purposes right now.

Getting the device
    On the HT website the Maxi has an extra 10 day wait time - presumably this is because they make them to order rather than having any in stock. After a couple of weeks it came in the post from Switzerland to the UK in plain packaging. I was expecting a customs charge but never got one - perhaps I just got lucky?
    I ordered the v3 Maxi with two rings, the 50mm and a 45mm ring. So far I’ve only been able to use the 50mm ring comfortably but I’m expecting that I will need a smaller ring in time.

First impressions of the device itself
    The actual device looks great - smooth, well-made and incredibly simple. The locking mechanism fits together well and is easy to use after a bit of wiggling. It’s a really attractive object in its own right - I much prefer the organic curves of the HTv3 to the CB-X range’s pieces of angular plastic.

Locking up
    I’ve never been able to just insert myself into a cage so I’m used to using the stocking method. This works for me with the Maxi but it is a tight fit so I have to slowly pull the stocking out from the end of the cage. Still, the end result is pretty good and after a bit of poking to make my urethra line up with the hole I’m good to go. Here’s what it looks like when I’m fully locked up.

Wearing through the day
    The cage itself is incredibly comfortable, so much so that I often forget I’m wearing it. On me it is tight enough that it prevents erections almost completely and any swelling goes away very quickly. My penis is held pointing down which makes it very discreet.
    Urination isn’t a problem as long as I’m sitting down but there is always a little bit of leakage around the end which ends up getting trapped inside. For this reason, daily cleaning is an absolute requirement. This is particularly important for me as my penis completely fills the tube even when completely flaccid so there isn’t really any space for air or water to flow around when cleaning.
    Night-time erections are a killer though and I think this is something I’m just going to have to get used to.

Summary
    Overall my wife and I are really happy with the product. I was hoping that it would be suitable for long-term wear without being unlocked but it doesn’t look like that is going to be possible. I’m deciding what our options are with a custom cage but for now this is an excellent option.

Any questions, I'd be happy to answer what I can!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  2. Jamesbedesem

Jamesbedesem New member

Slovakoa
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Hello, how lengh is your flaccid cock, look to big. So this is good size for you? I ordered Htv3 standard size. My cock look smaller cca 5,5cm - 7,5 cm ( does matter when i control cock)....

and so is this version v3 good for sleeping and it is fit on you? Not any scars? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice