Holy Trainer...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CanuckSnowman, May 20, 2015.

1. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Hello there...I have a Holy Trainer (version 1) and it has been by far the BEST cage device I've worn. However, the ring that the lock goes through has broken. My wife really likes metal cages....is there something in metal that mimics the Holy Trainer out there?

Honestly, if someone works in metal, we would be willing to have one custom made....we like it that much.

Knock off options anywhere??

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks!

2. her knight

her knight Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Just go to the mature metal site, they don't have a Holy trainer version, but you can get something better.

3. juliesheecums

juliesheecums Junior Member

Cuckoldress
    Cheshire
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Are you interested in buying a HT2 pink only used once? Yours julie

Attached Files:

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    If you like the Holy Trainer then it's worth looking at the upgraded version by accounts ( I only have the new version) the newer one is stronger and fits as well but without a padlock as it uses an internal lock. I do have metal devices which I customise in my own workshop generally modifying or replacing the main ring as these never seem to fit with the off the shelf devices. A custom metal is probably the best device type if you can afford it but I find the shaped testes ring on the HT2 to be by far the most comfortable shape for me. It may be possible to get this have replicated in stainless steel I have tried and it's not proved to be too easy in my workshop. Good luck with whatever you decide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice