Holy Trainer V4 starting today! Initial review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Subspaceservant59, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Subspaceservant59

Education; semi retired
    Southwest USA
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    #1 Subspaceservant59, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    Greetings all!

locked today for Mistess Alice. I ended up getting nickel poisoning rash from the Evotion Wearables Orion so been in and out of my junk lockthecock n cb6000 cages for a while.

Holy Trainer V4: bioresin
    Never wore the earlier versions
    Bought the v3 4set anti pullouts: pinched skin bad consistently so no go.
    Base ring 50mm
    Length: standard
    Color:baby pink
    With the anti pullouts i paid $209

when i saw it i thought the ring looked nuts! Way too oval and the flange back toward the body on the base ring looks crazy!

it fits amazing!!!

very comfy; no pinching putting it on; lots of space for the scrotum. Good fit on the tube. I have $800 in my pocket still after the repair. Work every day probably for at least 3 weeks thats $3K gross by July 4th.

the flange on the tip makes peeing sooo much cleaner than the cb6 or Orion or other stuff except open stainless.
    The oval design allows for the most space for my scrotum with the smallest gap i’ve ever worn!! I don't think i can get a nut through there-no way! Yet comfy and no chaffe points yet anywhere!

Luuuv it

concerned about cleaning, but W/we shall see.

pics are up

Mistress Alice (GoAskAlice here; AliceInBondageLand on Twitter) Is my KH. She is awesome sex positive poly Lifestyle Domme. Best self and real self is what She encourss as ges from her subs. Its been great. Going since April 11. 22 days is longest so far-problems with devices . . .

loved the bodily energy of not cumming that long!

W/we are going for 90 days.

woohooo. Gonna get girly and ohh sooo submissive to my kh Goddess!! She’s amazing actually! Helping me grow a lot.

Kisses!

gigi nowadays -luving my trans femme self!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice