Holy Trainer v3 Small - 30 days no release review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by muffin, Dec 26, 2017.

1. muffin

muffin LadyDez's little locked muffin

Software Engineer
    Orange County, CA
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Over the past month I've been wearing the Holy Trainer v3 small. I've been posting weekly updates on Reddit under my reddit name, so this is a cross post sorta from my 30 day no release review.

I've been into chastity since the original CB-2000 became a thing. After using many devices, I eventually got a Mature Metal Queen's Keep and I thought that it was going to be the one, but alas, I had to keep searching.

Ordering, Shipping, and Unboxing
    Ordering was fast on their site and the price is pretty reasonable compared to the competition. *However, I have heard that people in other countries are being charged some kind of import tax. As far as I know, I was not charged this to the US, or the charge was so small I didn't notice it.* It arrived in a bit over a week through the normal post from Switzerland. The packaging was very plain and the customs label read "body item". There wasn't a lot of extra stuff in the box, and the plastic that contained the items was very thick and required scissors.

Fit
    The device fits very well with no pinching, penis head scratching, or chaffing. The resin gets warm and "soft?" which is interesting since it feels more like a firm hand holding me than metal or plastic.

The major issues I have is that the tube and ring doesn't have a guide "wire" (like the birdlocked) that holds the scrotum away from the tip. So the scrotum tends to fold over the front and pinch against tight clothing. This is worse when worn with pouch underwear.

Additionally, the locking mechanism doesn't shut completely, there's always a really tiny gap. This makes a clacking noise if you push on the tube and hair can get caught in the gap, pulling it out. It is POSSIBLE we didn't get the circle lock fully extended, but I doubt it.

Security
    I'm PRETTY sure I could get out if I wanted. The back of the tube extends a bit into the body to sort of "block", but I think I could manage with just a little lube. I just don't try. However, unlike heavy metal, it never feels like it's "falling off" when I'm particularly small. Again, as everyone will tell you, the only real security is from a piercing.

Walking
    I walk a few miles a day and, while standing, I honestly couldn't tell you I even had it on. This is great because the other devices that twist have to be constantly rearranged to straight when standing. This can look pretty awkward. Boxers, briefs, or pouch underwear all work really well.

Sleeping
    This is hands down the most comfortable device I have ever slept in. Stomach, back, side, all easy to get into a position that feels safe and relaxing. Night erections are usually painless, but I have had a few that lifted up too far and hurt. Like most ball trap devices, a good string to hold it in place will keep this from happening. I've found that a bit of silicone lubricant wiped into the tube to prevent "traffic jams" works really well.

Bathroom stuff
    I wouldn't want to try standing and peeing with this device, so I only sit. This was the biggest advantage of the metal device I have as getting everything lined up was easy. When I pee, I also notice quite a lot of wetness on my testicles, which is odd and requires a wipe. Showering with this device is also a bit harder than metal bars. There's three holes in the front to spray in water and soap, which works well, but isn't as easy as a metal device.

Having been in for 30 days now I can strongly recommend this device. It's built really well, is very comfortable, and only slightly complicates bathroom things. I'd give it an 8/10.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

Wyo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice