Holy trainer small v2 extremely u comfortable at night.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by fetishshot, Oct 7, 2018.

1. fetishshot

fetishshot Member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    OK surely I can't be the only one, can't sleep in it properly as it keeps tugging on my balls feels like something isn't right not too sure what it is. It's mainly underneath my balls and gets too much at times, I think it's because of morning wood not too sure have any other guys had this problem? Tried vase line on the base ring with no such luck. It's not too tight apart from when I get erecting, any solutions.......?

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    I had the same cage when my Miss and I first started. After wearing it for a few days I realized it was crap. Morning erections were painful, if I tried to exercise or go for a walk I would get some pretty serious chaffing. Some people the love the HT's but my body couldn't get used to it. I spent $180 on the thing thinking it was high quality and was very disappointed. I went on ebay and found a couple of inexpensive steel cages to try. I ended up with a device called the goldkinger that ran about $20 and I've been wearing it for well over 2 years now. I love how comfortable it is even at night.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-H...hash=item3d5d15d37c:m:mstEn2omEKiBaZUfbDQKVGw

Some of the models come with anti pull out spikes but they were to uncomfortable for me to wear consistently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice