Holy Trainer Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 8371, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    I have been into chastity for quite a while, and I have had many devices, a CB-3000, CB-6000, and a custom steel device. Non of them have been a good fit for me.

So I ordered a Holy Trainer V2 short in pink. It is the best device I have ever had, I can wear it 24/7, It is comfortable, I dont get pinching or pulling, and the A ring is very well made. It also has a integrated lock which the CB-xxxx line doesn't have.

I would highly recommend this device to anyone.

They have now come out with the V3 line and a two new devices that are smaller than the small, called the nano and the nub. The nub's cage is less than an inch long making it very constrictive. They are also customization with lots of new custom colors and you can even get a little tag made into your device that says things like "Sissy" or "BDSM" and even "Slave". you can also get a binding loop and a attachment for a PA cable.

The Holy Trainer devices are all $165 which is pretty comparable to other devices. There are no extra charges for the customization.

These are great devices and I highly recommend them to anyone, especially those who have had problems with other devices hurting, pulling, and cracking and breaking. These devices do not crack or break. I have been on many chastity websites and have never seen anyone with a complaint about the Holy Trainer devices.

I plan to buy myself a nub device within the next few months after I save up enough to get one.

If you have any questions about the Holy Trainer devices feel free to ask me.

Well, that is my review, I hope that you found it informative and useful.

Have a great day everyone, and stay locked!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice