Holy Matrimony

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Guest 2117, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Guest 2117

Guest 2117 Member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Holy Matrimony by Ladyvet from literotica

Christine and I were married five years ago. Our families were friends. We dated while we attended Catholic high school together. She was always sweet, modest and inhibited. We never went further than passionate kissing and a little groping through her clothes until our honeymoon but I could tell that she was very passionate under her prim and proper Catholic school exterior. I had to jerk off as soon as I got home from a date. It was tough but she was worth the wait.

Everyone was pleased when Joe Jr. was born eleven months after our wedding. I started pulling out and cumming on her stomach instead of inside her after that. Christine hated it because she almost never had time to finish and it made a mess of her and the bed. I hated doing it that way, too. I delayed pulling out a little too often and Catherine joined Joe Jr. less than a year after he as born. We started to struggle financially. Christine agreed that we needed to be more careful and wait a while before we had another baby.

Her Mom gave her a pamphlet on the Rhythm Method, the only birth control permitted by the Church. She tracked her periods on the calendar, took her temperature every morning and figured out which week each month she was least likely to conceive. We were both awfully glad when it arrived! We probably could have made love during her period but she thought having sex then was dirty.

She wouldn't let me touch her. I was back to jerking off pretty often and I wasn't the only one having a hard time dealing with abstinence. I'm a light sleeper. I woke up numerous nights with Christine lying on her tummy facing away from me. The only time she lay on her tummy was during sex. Her slight, furtive, rhythmic movements, the slop-slop-slop sound of her fingers going in and out of her and her muffled sighs of passion and relief were a huge turn-on for me! I never let on that I knew she did it, of course. As I mentioned, she's very shy. I used to pull her soggy panties out of the hamper the next morning, smell her scent on them, wrap them around my erection and masturbate in them.

We both enjoyed making love despite the guilt the nuns had filled her with. She got pregnant with Mary within four months after Catherine was born despite our only making love during her "safe" week. Limiting ourselves had been hard on both of us. Now, despite our increased financial problems, we happily took advantage of not having to worry about her getting pregnant.

We made love almost every night until her expanding tummy made it impossible. I suggested we try doing it "doggie style" when she got too large for the missionary position or rear entry (her preference because it was more modest; I couldn't see her face during her climax) but she said it sounded disgusting and she didn't want anything to do with it. Things got pretty tense between us after Mary was born.

I had to take a second job, and we were afraid to have sex although we both needed it badly. Even worse, Christine developed a liver problem. The doctor warned us another pregnancy would be dangerous for her. That scared us! I suggested that we use condoms and the Pill instead of the Rhythm Method. We'd be able to make love a lot more often and enjoy each other without worrying all the time. She folded her arms, shook her head and said she wasn't going to lose her immortal soul for a little earthly pleasure. It was the Rhythm Method or nothing.

We were worried about the potential consequences but we made love every night during her "Safe Week." We were nervous because we knew it might not be safe for us, as fertile as we are! Worrying spoiled it a bit but it was better than not having sex at all. Then the inevitable happened. We slipped one night and made love an extra night a few months after Mary was born. It was our anniversary. The kids were staying with her parents for the weekend. I'd bought her a beautiful, black silk teddie that set off her figure, which dieting and exercise had restored well.

That teddie was just sheer enough to let her nipples and thick patch of pubic hair show through. We'd each had a little more wine than usual, maybe a lot more, now that I think about it, and she was a lot less inhibited than usual. It was better than being on our honeymoon. We were more comfortable with each other. I unsnapped the crotch of her teddie and rubbed her labia gently until she was wet. She slipped the straps down her shoulders, freeing her breasts. She was still nursing Mary so they were nice and firm and her silver-dollar-sized nipples were milk chocolate colored. Her pale, bluish milk leaked onto my fingers while I played with her breasts.

She stroked my hair and pulled my face against her breast, urging me to suckle her. That was something we both loved since she'd guiltily admitted that having her nipples sucked aroused her tremendously. I suckled both her breasts slowly and gently, drinking her sweet milk while she played with my hair and whispered things that made me need to be inside her. I knelt between her knees, bent forward and touched her puffy labia with the tip of my tongue. I'd done it a few times before but she hadn't been comfortable letting me put my mouth on her.

This time was different. She went absolutely wild! She grabbed my hair and pulled my face between her thighs. She wanted it! I gave it to her! I sucked and tongued her until she screamed and begged me to get inside her. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long as aroused as I was so I put in two fingers instead. Christine's vagina was very wet and loose. Most guys like it tight. She had been before she had Joe Jr. but I liked her loose the way she was now. We both liked that I lasted a lot longer because she was loose.

The tension gave me stronger orgasms too, when I finally ejaculated. She had her first climax as soon as I put another finger inside her and started to pump my hand in and out faster. She grabbed my hand, held my fourth finger against the others and put them between her labia. I'd never used four before! She had another climax, then another. I slipped my fingers out, pushed my thumb into my palm and pushed my hand slowly into her up to my knuckles.

She went absolutely wild! She put her hands against the headboard, shoved herself down on my hand and pumped her hips. It slipped right up inside her! Her vaginal muscles grabbed my hand and released it each time she had a moaning, screaming climax! I was damned glad the kids weren't at home! I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled my hand out and slipped into her. She wrapped her legs around the small of my back and met my thrusts, moaning and screaming every time she had a climax! I ejaculated into her when she grabbed her breasts and squirted milk onto my chest.

I don't think I ever pumped so much into her at one time! We fell asleep with me still lying on top of her. That's how we woke up the next morning. The sheet was soaked with our combined juices. I got off her, lay beside her and kissed her. Christine's pale, blue-veined breasts were full of milk because Mary was still nursing frequently. She raised one to my lips then she lay with her hands behind her head while I suckled her. We talked about how much we loved each other. She usually wore one of the pretty nightgowns I'd bought her to bed.

Seeing her nearly naked in a pool of sunlight was terrifically exciting. I was hard as a rock for her! I put my hand between her legs and told her how badly I wanted to make love with her again. She said, "I need it too, Honey but we'd better not. We shouldn't have let ourselves get carried away last night." She went into the bathroom to douche with vinegar. I lay there for a while with a throbbing erection that refused to go down. I had just started jerking off when she came back.

She surprised me when she told me to go ahead and finish. She'd never seen me do it. She lay down next to me, naked and beautiful, and rubbed my inner thigh and nuzzled my neck. She exclaimed, "Oh, Joe, that's so sexy!" when I ejaculated. As it turned out, we shouldn't have wasted the opportunity to make love.

The doctor scolded us about her pregnancy and scheduled weekly blood tests. We could hardly afford the three babies we already had. Still, it wasn't all bad. Our sex life went into high gear as soon as she missed her second period and we knew it was "free" from then on. Looking back, I think the next six months of sex were the best we ever had. Her pregnancy hormones were incredible!

She was insatiable and uninhibited! She gave me oral (but never to completion) and let me do it to her. She even spread herself open and let me lick and play with her buzz button! We made love every night as soon as we got into bed and again after she came back to bed from nursing Mary. And my shy, inhibited wife was masturbating, too! Damn, did that turn me on! I found wads of soggy tissues in the trash basket next to the bed when I got home from work and she left her hair brush on the nightstand three times.

I could tell by looking at it and smelling it that she was putting the handle inside her while the babies were napping. She was super sexy, I loved her more than ever and I was hot for her all the time. I dreaded the time when she'd get so big it would be hard for us to make love and pretty soon we'd have to stop.

We were repainting the nursery and bassinet one Sunday afternoon after church when I shared what I'd been thinking about since the dreaded plus sign appeared on her home pregnancy test. She was six months along, showing a lot (each baby seemed to be bigger) but she looked and felt great. Christine loved being pregnant. She hardly ever got morning sickness or back aches and her liver wasn't causing any problems.

I reminded her four kids in less than five years was more than we could handle financially. Having a fifth before we paid off some debts would be a disaster that might keep us from getting our heads above water. We absolutely had to find something that worked better than the Rhythm Method. I asked her to consider getting an IUD and told her I was willing to get a vasectomy if she didn't want to get one implanted.

I don't know why and I didn't mention it to her but the idea of having something up inside her all the time turned me on. At that stage, most everything seemed to. She said she didn't want an IUD because they could cause problems. I wasn't crazy about having someone cutting and sniping down there but being able to express our love and enjoy each other like we did during our our single "safe" week each month, and the way we made love during her pregnancies, whenever and as often as we wanted to, would be awesome!

I said we'd done our duty to the Church and any Catholic family would be proud to have contributed four beautiful children to it. She said we needed to discuss it with her cousin Father Jacob, the priest who married us. A vasectomy would be all right with her if it was all right with him. Never having to worry again would improve our sex lives dramatically. I couldn't wait!

Father Jacob let us talk for a half hour without saying much. His grave expression wasn't a good sign. He handed us a book titled "Holy Matrimony" and told us to read it thoroughly together, discuss it, highlight what we thought was most relevant to our situation, and return in a week to discuss it. We sat side by side on the couch that evening after the kids were in bed and did our homework.

Christine did the highlighting. "... mortal sin for a husband to ejaculate as the result of a purposeful sexual act that could not lead to pregnancy" "Sexual stimulation other than to prepare a couple for intercourse is an invitation to commit the sin of lust." "... artificial birth control, including condoms, medications, spermicidal foam, diaphragms, and premature withdrawal are mortal sins..."

It went on and on. "Every act of intercourse after a spouse has been sterilized, unless the surgery was performed because of medical necessity, is a mortal sin." "... ejaculation caused by self-stimulation is a mortal sin..." "... Rhythm Method is effective when practiced properly and conscientiously and is the only morally acceptable method of family planning ..."A good Catholic wife and mother is modest, at all times emulating Mother Mary by avoiding excessively lustful thoughts and actions."

Would she ever stop finding stuff to highlight? "Abstinence, living together as brother and sister in marriage is the highest state of grace..." "Impure and lustful thoughts and fantasies about each other can lead a husband or wife to commit serious sins of the mind and flesh within their marriage..." "...procreation is God's holy and singular purpose for sexual pleasure and union." It was awfully depressing for both of us!

Father Jacob scheduled our follow up counseling session for the following evening. He sat between us, glanced at Christine's innocently open top blouse button and told her, "Lust is a serious sin, Christine. Good Catholic wives are modest at all times."

She blushed and buttoned up. He handed each of us a card with a picture of the Holy Family on the front and told us to read the back aloud. "God created the pleasure of sex for procreation. Married Catholic couples should always be open to the possibility of pregnancy. While family planning is permitted, the use of contraceptives, both hormonal and barrier, are not.

Sterilization by tubal ligation and vasectomy for the purpose of contraception are not acceptable. Barrier methods of birth control, such as condoms, spermicidal foam and cervical caps, and hormonal contraceptives, like the birth control pill, IUD and Depo-Provera, interfere with the act of conception. They prevent the egg from being fertilized by a sperm and in some cases may inhibit a pregnancy by preventing the implantation of a fertilized egg.

Purposely preventing the joining of an egg and sperm is a sin, therefore these forms of birth control are not acceptable. Coitus interruptus, intercourse in which the penis is withdrawn prior to ejaculation to prevent the deposit of sperm into the vagina is likewise unacceptable and gravely sinful, as is any ejaculation that cannot result in pregnancy"

He stood and told us, "You must avoid situations and actions that invite you to sin alone or together. You have to pay close attention to things you do in order to remain in a state of grace. Do you understand?" We nodded. I understood that our good times were over. Sex was going to be a lot less exciting and our masturbatory safety valve was out the window. I knew she'd get terribly upset if I masturbated from then on.

Father Jacob told us he'd hear our confessions. I waited in the hall while Christine made hers. She came to get me after she was finished. I went in and guiltily confessed to masturbating eleven times since my last confession and having frequent lustful thoughts about my wife. He assigned a penance of 25 Our Fathers, 25 Hail Marys and 2 novenas and warned me to avoid the occasions of sin. I knelt beside Christine and said my penance while she finished saying hers. He'd really nailed her for whatever she'd confessed because she was still praying when I finished! Father accompanied us out of the rectory afterward and reminded us that it's our duty to God and each other to help each other avoid the occasions of sin and added that he expected to see us at confession every Friday evening.

We had a long, difficult conversation between frequent interruptions by the kids after we got home. Christine sat next to me and suckled Mary beneath a baby blanket once the others were finally in bed. She'd never hidden her breast from me that way before. We decided that we'd have to limit intercourse to one night in the middle of her "safe" week after she delivered to be sure we'd be safe.

We were already horribly frustrated and desperately needed release a lot more often than our seven heavenly nights per month but we couldn't afford another baby. We also had to deal with the issue of sin. Christine and I didn't talk about sex. Now, embarrassing or not, we had to. She looked down and adjusted the blanket, which had slipped a little to expose the upper curve of her breast.

She said quietly but with determination, "You have to stop playing with yourself, Joseph. It's a sin. I won't stand for it." I agreed to stop. She told me she was going to give her sister the fancy underwear, nightgowns and silk teddie I bought her because they were too provocative. She'd wear my pajama tops and panties. I had to start wearing the bottoms instead of sleeping raw. I agreed.

She said we couldn't shower together anymore because it was an occasion of sin. I reluctantly agreed to that, too. She was right. We'd slipped and made mad, passionate love few times in the shower. Fortunately, she hadn't gotten pregnant. I couldn't avoid the erections seeing her naked body gave me, either. She nursed Mary quietly for a while, then she said, "We have to stop doing the kinds of things we've been doing in bed. You know what I mean, don't you, Honey?" I said "OK, we'll just make love from now on."

She got up, told me she was going to bed and took Mary upstairs, leaving me to try to ignore my straining erection. I went up a few minutes later. Christine was getting dressed for bed with her back to the bed. She already had white cotton panties on, with the band below her round baby bump, accentuating it. She kept her naked back to me while she put on the pajama top and buttoned it to her neck. She said, "Good night" and slipped into bed.

I knew I wasn't going to have many good nights from then on, especially after Josh was born but I also knew that she had her needs. Christine took off her panties after she returned from nursing Mary, climbed into bed and pressed the hard roundness of her pregnancy against my side. She nuzzled my neck and whispered, "Are you awake?" I kissed her and touched her between her legs. She was already wet.

She let me slide my hand inside her pajama top and fondle her but she stopped me when I started to penetrate her with my fingers. She didn't want to play around. She just needed release. She lay on her back, turned her face away from me and spread her legs. She kept them flat on the bed instead of raising her knees. I braced myself above her and entered her. I thrusted in and out gently so my stomach wouldn't bang against hers. She hardly moved her hips until she was ready to have her orgasm, then she moaned softly and met my thrusts frantically, almost angrily. We finished far too quickly, kissed and fell asleep.

That was the way it was just about every night until she got too big in her eighth month. We were lying in bed a week after she decided she didn't want to make love again until after she delivered. I was so horny I could hardly see straight. I told her I thought we'd misunderstood the real meaning of "a purposeful act that couldn't lead to pregnancy" being sinful warning. I explained that I thought foreplay would be all right as long as we only stimulated each other, not ourselves, didn't fantasize about anything or get overly excited, and stopped just before we had our climaxes and just sort of let them happen, if they could.

I reasoned that getting sexual relief without intercourse wouldn't actually be a "willful act" that way because we hadn't masturbated ourselves or actually given each other climaxes. It would take the edge off, make abstinence a little easier to bear and help us relax so we could sleep. My pseudo-legalistic hair splitting argument for sin-free sexual relief was pretty convoluted but she was horny enough to agree that it would be all right. I didn't have to say anything else. We kissed and hugged and massaged each other through our clothes.

We were both terrifically aroused! She was wearing a loose maternity nightgown now. It wasn't supposed to be sexy but it was to me. That ought to tell you the state I was in. She pulled it up to her waist, closed her eyes and spread her legs a little. She looked incredibly beautiful in the moonlight streaming through the window, illuminating the rounded outlines of her pregnancy and her firm, beautiful breasts. I started to unbutton her nightgown. She pushed my hand away after I got three buttons undone and whispered, "Stop, Honey! I need to keep my clothes on!"

I massaged her baby bump and breasts through the thin cloth, wishing I could see her nipples and suck them. Her milk leaked out, making the cloth transparent enough to let the darkness of her nipples show through. I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and tried to make love to her with my mouth. She hadn't let me do that since our counseling session but I thought she might be hot enough to want it now that we weren't having sex. She pushed my face away and told me we couldn't do that anymore because it was too lustful. She took my hand and put it between her thighs.

I stimulated her with a couple of fingers, moving them slowly in and out at first, then faster as she got wetter. I caressed the bumpy swelling up inside her that helped her climax until she started to pant and pushed me away. I got out from between her legs. She rolled onto her side, put her pillow between her knees, covered herself with the sheet, grabbed the headboard with both hands and started to wiggle her hips. I put my arm around her and held her tight until she sighed and relaxed.

Then it was my turn. I freed my erection from my pajamas. I lay on my back with my hands behind my head, and watched my erection bob in anticipation. I asked her to make love to me with her mouth. I wasn't surprised when she replied, "I told you we can't do that kind of thing anymore!" I described an old trick we altar boys used to prevent us from ejaculating during masturbation. We thought that kept our solitary pleasure from being a sin.

I explained that I'd pinch the base of my erection between my left thumb and index finger to keep any semen from coming out. She agreed that it wouldn't really be masturbation as long as I didn't move my fingers. I smeared hand lotion on my erection, pinched it and she put her hand on it. I wrapped my free fingers around hers and moved her hand up and down on me so she'd know how I liked it.

I told her, "Keep doing it just like that that, Baby." She leaned over me and massaged me, moving faster, and gripping me tighter as I coached her. She hadn't bothered to button the open buttons of her top. I could see her deep cleavage and swaying breasts almost to her nipples. Thinking about sucking on them made me climax. I pushed her soft, warm hand away. My internal muscles fought to pump my semen out. I pinched harder to make sure none escaped even though I had an almost irresistible urge to let go and enjoy a real climax.

It was pretty unsatisfying even though I lost my erection. I went into the bathroom and urinated a mixture of semen and piss. I was completely soft but I was still just as horny for her. I knew that sooner or later I'd let go, squirt all over the place and we'd both have to confess it. That's exactly what happened the next time we played around. I just couldn't push her hand away. It felt too good! I eased the pressure on the base of my erection when I felt my sperm rising in it and squirted about a dozen times despite her letting go in horror as soon as I started to ejaculate.

She was mad and horny at the same time, a bad combination every husband dreads. I knew without her telling me that she wasn't going to help me do the altar boy trick again and I probably wasn't going to get to play with her, either. I'm pretty sure she knew that I knew she masturbated a lot while I was sat work. She had no semen to ejaculate so it was a venial sin instead of a mortal sin for her to make herself climax. I needed something that would work for me without her help.

I Googled "sexual abstinence" the next morning and found a site dedicated to enforced male chastity. I was surprised by the number of couples who practiced it and what they wrote about it improving their relationships. I followed a link to a site that sold male chastity devices. I was amazed by how many different kinds are available! After looking at the pictures I decided that wearing one might be the best (perhaps only!) way to control my desires and help us both avoid temptation. I discussed what I'd learned with Christine.

I showed her the ad for a "Double Circle" locking chastity device that consisted of two metal rings joined at an angle. The scrotum went through the big ring. The penis went through the smaller one. Two removable studs fit through holes in the penis ring and were held in place by a wire locked on with a tricky little lock. They were there to prevent erections. There was one thing about it that bothered me. I'd have to get pierced. There was another little piece that locked on. It was designed to go through the urethra to prevent the penis from being freed. I told Christine getting pierced sounded kind of scary. She asked me if I thought her episiotomies were fun. That shut me up.

The ad claimed the thing was guaranteed to prevent erections when they weren't wanted (it looked like it would do that!) and enhance them when they were, by trapping blood in the penis, making it thicker and firmer! It sounded almost too good to be true. She told me it seemed awfully kinky but probably wasn't sinful and I should probably order one if I really wanted one. The twinkle in her eyes told me I wasn't the only one who wanted it! I measured myself and ordered it. It arrived two weeks later. The manufacturer provided numbers of two piercing parlors.

It took me a week to get up the nerve after I received the package but I finally did it. It wasn't quite as bad as I'd imagined. Almost, but not quite. The piercer warned me not to put the internal rod in or have intercourse or oral sex for a month. I almost laughed. I was in no danger of having any kind of sex.

I put it on that evening with Christine's help, minus the rod. We sat in bed, reading the instructions and fitting the various pieces together. Christine had left her maternity top and slacks on instead of changing into her loose nightgown and panties to keep me from getting aroused. The chastity was a little snugger than I thought it would be. I had a hard time maneuvering my balls into it. They only fit one at time and they ached afterward. Getting my penis into the little ring was another proposition. I got hard as soon as I started to insert my balls.

Having Christine lying there watching me guaranteed a massive erection. The instructions suggested getting rid of an erection by ejaculating or using an ice pack. That ice shrank me right away! In it went! It was snug but not uncomfortable. In fact, having the base of my scrotum and cock encased in shiny metal was pretty sensual! Christine's eyes twinkled when she told me she thought it looked very sexy. I liked that she accepted it, kinky or not.

The next part wasn't so pleasant. She fitted the studs into their holes, pressed them against my cock and locked everything in place. The studs were a little uncomfortable pressing into me but it wasn't too bad, at least not then.

I started to get hard when Christine woke me up getting up to feed Mary. I pretended to be asleep. The studs pressed into my expanding cock, relentlessly and painfully digging into it. It was so uncomfortable my erection wilted, only to attempt a comeback when she climbed back into bed, turned on her side and quietly rubbed herself to a climax! Horny as I was, the pain was too much. I got soft and stayed soft even after she rolled over and snuggled against me. It hurt that much!

Wearing it was both extremely arousing and uncomfortable at first, a weird combination of sensations! I'd never even tried a penis ring before I got the chastity. It kept me in a more or less permanent state of semi-arousal until I got used to it. I kept pumping up until the studs dug in, preventing me from getting any bigger. I remained semi-hard until my arousal subsided.

My frequent nighttime erections were uncomfortable enough to wake me up. I'd wake up with my hand on myself, so I knew I'd probably been trying to masturbate in my sleep. Cuddling Christine was maddening even though she never came to bed naked or even let me see her breasts on purpose for more than few fleeting seconds. We settled into a bedtime routine that we pretty well stuck to except on our special night each month.

She put the kids to bed while I locked up. I undressed, put on my pajama bottoms and climbed into bed. She came in, got her nightgown out of the closet, turned her back and undressed down to her panties. The mirror over her dresser reflected back toward the bed, letting me see her big, sexy belly and breasts for a few precious seconds. I was like a damned drawbridge. It came up as far as it could before the pain got too bad, then it went down again, time after time.

It wasn't all bad. The turning point occurred one night after she'd healed up from giving birth. She'd relaxed, loosened up and gotten playful after we locked the rod in. She knew for certain that I couldn't commit the mortal sin of ejaculating anyplace except inside her because I couldn't take off my chastity and it wouldn't let me get an erection. She came out of the bathroom wearing only her panties, sat at her vanity and brushed her hair, watching me watch her in the mirror. Her heavy, blue-veined breasts moved and bobbed as she raised and lowered her hands.

She'd gone back to wearing my pajama top again. She slipped it on, buttoned it and leaned over me and kissed me, brushing my lips and tongue with hers. She climbed in beside me and lay back with her hands behind her neck. I slid my hand under her top and fondled her breasts, relishing their firmness and feeling her large, dark nipples harden under my fingers. She smiled with pleasure while I fondled her and almost purred when she asked if I wanted to give her a back rub. Did I ever! She sat up, turned away from me, unbuttoned her top and slipped it off. She lay on her tummy next to me, naked from the waist up.

I knelt above her, massaging her back, moving my hands gradually toward the outer curves of her milk filled breasts until I was rubbing them. She pressed them harder against the bed but she didn't complain. I rubbed the bulging outer curves of her breasts until she sat up and put her top back on. She didn't button it. She left it open full length, letting me see her from her neck to her waist and hoping the cloth would slip off to expose her. She lay back, closed her eyes and spread her legs for me to finger her until she was ready to start her climax. We did that almost every night except when she was on her period and, of course, during our one night of real sex.

I climbed on top of her instead and pressed my aching, semi-erect cock against her labia. I was afraid she'd push me away but she kissed me passionately, hugged me and asked what I was feeling. I answered "frustration!" She said, "Me too!" and ground herself against me. We couldn't have intercourse but God, how I wanted to! My poor choked, half-hard erection was aching and straining! Christine kept hugging and kissing me and moving against me, not noticing (or maybe she did!) when her pajama top finally slid away to let me see her beautiful breasts. She gasped, told me to get off, rolled onto her stomach and pumped her hips to what looked like one of the most intense climaxes she ever had! She lets me get on top of her once in a while, when it's been almost a month since out last big night and she's dying for some real loving.

We have a routine now. She allows me to lie on her with her top unbuttoned, my chest against her bare breasts, (I'm not supposed to look at them) and my non-erection against her, moving against each other until she's ready to climax. She rolls over, puts a firm little pillow between her legs, grabs the headboard and humps like crazy until she's satisfied. I'm like a horny teenager. My constant, unrelieved sexual tension keeps my attention focused on Christine. My hornyness and frustration ache as I count the minutes until we can start our exciting foreplay, even though it doesn't provide any release for me. I get my relief from the wet dreams I have every sixth or seventh night. I wake up somewhat sexually satisfied, with my poor cock aching and my pajamas soggy.

We make confession every Friday night now. I don't have any sexually-related sins to ask forgiveness for except "sinful thoughts" about my wife. I don't know whether Christine has any "sinful thoughts" about me or not. She seems to get longer penances than I do. I think it might have something to do with those soggy tissues in the trash basket beside her side of the bed. I'm probably the only married man who hasn't seen his wife abandon her inhibitions, cut loose and finger herself to a series of screaming orgasms at least once.

I fantasize about that a lot even though it makes my captive cock sore. It's one of my favorite "sinful thoughts"! And oh God! I live for our one night of lovemaking every month! She does, too, judging by how many climaxes she has while I play with her and make love to her. I envy her that. The most I've ever had is three in one night.

I spring to full hardness as soon as she unlocks me. My "Double Circle" keeps me fat and rock hard until I ejaculate, just like they guaranteed it would and it takes me a long time to go down afterward, which Christine loves! She won't permit me to give her oral sex and she won't give it to me but I'm so horny the missionary position is enough to satisfy me and make me totally happy. Chastity has actually done our relationship good.

Sure we wish we could have sex every night but we're happy with each other, constantly horny for each other and very much in love. Isn't that the way marriage is supposed to be?

jb123 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice