Holland checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pietje12, May 14, 2017.

1. Pietje12

Pietje12 A champion was a contender who refused to give up.

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Hello everyone,

We're a Dutch couple in our forties and have been married for over 20 years in a very loving relationship. Our sex life became a serious threat for our relation however as one wouldn't change and the other wanted to stop at all because of this. This little crisis sparked our love life and we started to experiment again.

Among others, such as feeling at home in The Boudoir, we bought a CB6000. Being uncircumcised, trouble arose within hours. I underwent the surgery to have the foreskin removed to eliminate the edemas and to prove that I was committed to solve our problems. We played with some devices for about two years and finally found the Holytrainer which was a very good fit.

We didn't realize that it required a very strict approach from her to enjoy it. I just took it of whenever I was fed up and even cut the lock sometimes when I couldn't find the key. That changed on my birthday when I jokingly suggested to wear it for 15 days until her birthday. I got a little card in my BD in which she wrote that she had decided to extend the lock-up period to 30 days. My reaction made the holytrainer almost burst and at that moment we understood in which way this could be a very exciting path to follow.

As the holytrainer was a very tight fit, cleaning was quite hard and after a few days the smell became horrible. Yes, we ordered a jail bird yesterday to solve that. The future is bright :)

Johan50, spider203, boisub and 2 others like this.
  2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Hello and a very warm welcome ,
    Hope you both enjoy your new journey and please keep up posted .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice