Holiday Autoerotic Special

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Autoeroticboy, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    The Holidays bring clothing, electronic, toy and more discounts. The Holidays bring snow and too much cold to Chicago and the Holidays bring a lucky release from Chastity for some.

Well because of the Holidays Miss and i decided on a discount as well on my just finished website. My profile explains all about it. But as some of you know and others may not I am a young male / TV / sissy maid to my girlfriend / Owner. The best way to put it is I am a dirty fuck into almost anything you can imagine. I wanted a site where others could be a part of as well.

With a focus on auto erotic aka self play featuring me and others who would like to send in their own pictures and or video. It also focuses on my life as a 24/7 live in slave through images/video and blog. I can also answer any personal questions - I am easy to get a hold of and love talking with others.

FOR A LIMITED TIME WWW.AUTOEROTICBOY.COM
    [​IMG]

xo Autoeroticboy

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Apologies to those who missed this thread, it was pulled in for Moderation as it was reported as spam.

I see no reason why this post cannot be returned to the Mall, but would like to remind members that I would appreciate it if you would pm Me or pet first before posting any specific site advertisements so we can give our endorsement and your post does not get reported and pulled.

Please will all members also remember that although we are happy to promote sites through signatures and postings, we do NOT tolerate spam, and any posts that are deemed to be repeated and pointless specifically to promote sites will be removed.

That said, autoeroticboy, your site looks awesome and I wish you all the best. :party-073:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice