Hitting the wall

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Dec 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Well, as the title suggests im beginning to feel very horny, sensitive and frustrated, I havent been locked up for long by others standards, but having been a "at least once a day" guy, a week is pushing it, if youd have toldme a couple of months ago that id go through a month only having a couple of orgasms, id have laughed, but know im not laughing! Anyway, im about to have a vastectomy, so the CB6000s, will be having a holiday, im not sure how i feel about this ( as im not sure how i feel about many things these days) Would be interested if anyone else had any experiences, as far as been vastectomised, and carry out this kind of life style, ( Question, will it effect prostrate milking?) Anyway my beautiful keyholder, gave me todays date as my next release, about a week ago, so im really hoping i get to cum tonight, but im also really hoping i dont, (im going bloody potty) Ive gone longer than this ( he said hoping he gets let out tonight) but ive hardly had any attention, in fact only once for a quick clean, and i mean quick. heres looking forward to tonight .

2. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    No Problems

I got snipped 21 years ago.Wear a jock strap and ice those bad boys down.I have no regrets doing it.Infact I was more of a bull after the snips.A frozen bag of peas works great.The jock strap was a must for me. 2 weeks and a sperm count you'll be fine.I remember the 2 hot nurses that shaved me in pre op.But they gave some meds to relax me.Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice