High and tight balls - smallest ball gap you have used

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Ackwon, May 6, 2023.

1. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I wonder what are the smallest ball gap that people have used.

I have small, high and tight balls. They always try to escape the cage whenever they are given the opportunity.

My balls have been able to escape from any gap greater than or equal to 8mm, which is considered a very small gap already.

After trying out a few different combinations, I am currently using Kink3D N+ Wide cage with 2XD ring.

This gives me a ball gap of 7mm. My balls have not been able to escape from it yet, but occasionally when it’s cold out there, I can feel they might be able to (and I would stretch them immediately).

I am now ordering a Badass Workroom cage with 6mm ball gap. Youming said it is the smallest gap he has ever seen and it might be painful. I doubt that a bit because I am perfectly fine with the 7mm at the moment, and Kink3D and the Vice both have even smaller ball gaps of 5mm.

So my question is, has anyone been in a similar situation? Has anyone actually tried a small ball gap such as 5mm or 6mm? What do you think of it?

2. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I'm high and tight but have a more than normal gap I'd say. My biggest issue is when tight, there is a lot more flesh inside the ring which causes the majority of my pressure. I walk a fine line between the gap and found that 7/16“ is about the max I can do, but offers enough room to let the skin move in and out as my body changes.

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Have someone ever seen something about doing measurements for the testicles and to optimise the ball gap?

ginny's sissy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice