hi guys, help needed again please, this time ball stretching

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by MistressBitch, Mar 18, 2014.

1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    ok, at the moment, my sub is locked and unlocked on a regularity that would make a tarts knickers appear static. We have got a device, we are struggling to make it comfortable (ish) but not too comfy ;). We have had a few issues with ball escapage, ie his right ball (left as you look at him) keeps escaping. We adjusted the cage (made it tighter) to try to sort this, and this ended up with pain and all sorts of temporary skin damages. What we are considering now, is a touch of ball stretching. We figure if we can get his balls to hang 1/2"-1" lower they might not try to escape all the blooming time.

My question is, does anyone have any suggestions as to how we might achieve this, without it costing a fortune, does anyone have any experience with ball stretching. I understand that you cannot ball stretch whilst wearing a device, or are there ball stretchers that you can use with a device. Also, can anyone give me any clues as to how long this degree of stretching might take. Whilst I realise we have all the time in the world, I dont want to cause damage but I also dont want him to be out of his device for any longer than necessary.....

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas P L E A S E ...... thank you :)

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    MistressBitch likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Depends a bit on what device he's wearing, but a parachute type stretcher will combine with a cbxxxx or MM or Lori or similar. How long it'll take - how long's a piece of string - varies by the each IMO

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @MistressBitch Hello Mistress, I have tried parachute type devices with lots of weight and I personally didn't find them very effective. We have bought a really heavy weight which was too big to fit around my scrotum - but I have just found this for you...

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/the-most...berkinky&acc=a5771bce93e200c36f7cd9dfd0e5deaa

It looks like a possible?

But we do have one of these http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/steel-ba...berkinky&acc=a5771bce93e200c36f7cd9dfd0e5deaa and Mistress will combine this with http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/oval-bal...berkinky&acc=a5771bce93e200c36f7cd9dfd0e5deaa to cause some pain and stetching :)

I wish you luck in your search and If myself or @Mistress Deborah can be of help please let us know!
    Best Regards
    Lucy (aka slave phil)

P.S. I hope you dont mind the links but a gurl has to make some money some how ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice