Hi from a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by winky, Nov 28, 2010.

1. winky

winky New member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Hi Everyone,   Thanks for having me!

I'm a rather nervous newbie to this world of male chastity.  I'm a 46 year old male, very submissive, and currently in a relationship with a very creative and fun woman.   Just purchased my first chastity device, the CB6000s, and tomorrow will be the first day of lockup.   My owner is VERY much into this and I am too, but I'm way more worried about this than she is.  We have a relationship that is well established and is one of trust, but it's still a rather anxious night for me tonight.   I've done tons of research online, some of it here via lurking (Thank You ALL!) so here's to hoping this goes well. 

I'm looking forward to learning more from all of you and exploring this journey.

It is so wonderful that there is a place like this.    :)

Thank You!

winky

2. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Winky

Congratulations on your new found lifestyle. The first few days and weeks will probably be extremely difficult as you adjust to the new regime, but we will be here to support you. Ideally, your Goddess should become involved in these forums, so that we can coach her in the arts of chastity dominance, which will be good for you both.

Good luck!

NotR

3. winky

winky New member

Local Time:
    Thank You!  I'm pretty much as nervous as I've ever been.   I've read a lot here (and the web) and I'm not looking forward to the nights...  But this is something I've wanted for a long time, just like all of you.  I feel like a high school kid again.  

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Welcome winky!!! I am sure you will continue to learn as you go along, just have fun with it and keep the communication open with your better half ;)

Mistress Michelle

5. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    When it becomes very swollen and the flesh is poking through the vent holes, make sure that you photograph it and post it here for the enjoyment of the forum Goddesses, I know they like to see that another cock is well and truly under control :rolleyes:

6. winky

winky New member

Local Time:

Oh God.  Thanks a lot NOR!  LOL

It's 5:40 AM here.  I woke up at around 4:30.  Couldn't sleep.  So nervous I tossed and turned all night.  Anticipation is horrible. 

7. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Tossing 'eh? Not for much longer, it would seem.

When the time comes, make sure that you use plenty of lube especially around the rings. And I'd suggest using the old stocking method to draw the cock snugly into the tube.

the full horror of your predicament will probably manifest itself at about 4 in the morning, so have that camera ready?

NotR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice