Hi again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NewGirlD, Jun 13, 2012.

1. NewGirlD

NewGirlD Member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Hi guys,

I've finally found all my usernames and passwords from my old laptop and can rejoin this world... :)

Since moving in with my boyfriend, our chastity life has been... Interesting. Sometimes he seems completely in to it and it's such a huge turn on for me, but other times he's not. We made an agreement that we didn't want a Dom/Sub type relationship, but I am not sure if he's taking advantage a little bit. We stopped playing a few months ago, mainly because I wanted sex so often, it would spoil it for me if he couldn't hold on, if you catch my drift. I became impatient, so allowed him to cum. I recently upped my game in this department and he has not had an orgasm in almost 2 months and 2 ruined orgasms... However, he's stopped wearing his chastity belt.

He complains that it chafes and I have seen proof of that, but instead of getting on with it he just takes it off and gives me an excuse. I know I should be more assertive, but with us not having the Dom/Sub type relationship, I don't know where to start?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice