Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by risingwindstorm, Jul 4, 2011.

1. risingwindstorm

risingwindstorm Eager Beginner

Engineer
    Western USA
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Hey everyone,

First, who I am: 26 years old male, in shape at 6'0" 180 lbs with a 6" cut dick. Sometimes I shave, but am trimmed very short right now.

I'm new to chastity, but am turned on by the loss of control and love being always horny. Recently I bought a cb-6000 and wore it for 2 days, then 4 days. Once I managed to unlock myself, edge twice, and then re-lock.... and I was crazy horny that afternoon.

So I realise I like this, and want to go further. Joining here for tips, and possibly to find a keyholder, since I am on my own with this adventure for now... I plan on posing pics. Please ask anything and point me in the right direction of threads I may be into!

Cheers,

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion [​IMG] ... I guess you are not the first one discovering the joys of chastity.

Well, I think all threads can be of a certain interest for you so you better find that out for yourself [​IMG] ... as for me I would highly recommend the Powder Room ... LOL ... unless you are not so much into that kind of stuff [​IMG]

Have fun here,

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice