Here now and still adapting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Demons sissy, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Demons sissy

Demons sissy Mistress can prove she owns me.

Construction Management
    Utah
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    So to give a bit of a background, I am new to this whole online interacting. I dont really do the online thing. So this will be new for me. But I figure I need to form a group of people that share similarities with me. So here I am . I found Chastity Mansion by googling key words. I seem to keep coming back to this site so I figure what the hell and I signed up. (AKA my mistress said it would be good for me.)

My wife and I are new to the lifestyle of Chastity and FLR. It will be interesting to see where it leads us. We have played scenes for periods at a time and on a recent vacation we decided to take a trial period at the lifestyle and see if its for us. So we have till June to see if this is a lifestyle we want or to keep it as a play. Each day we end up liking it more and more. However, I find myself doing more work around the house, which is good because it pleases my mistress.

I have recently decided to go back to college and finish my degree that I started some years ago. So I am working full time, going to college full time and we have several young children together. Life is insanely busy trying to keep up with all my items I am required to do each day. I end up spending hours each weekend doing my chores around the house that I have been tasked with so that my mistress may do as she pleases with her spare time.
    Any suggestions on how to manage a busy schedule with a lifestyle such as ours?

My mistress has decided to cuckhold me, but a unique difference is that she wont be with another man but, she will only cuckhold me with other women. I am intrigued with this notion since I love a beautiful women.

We are interested in finding others to interact with both online and in person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice