Helping a busy woman become more dominant.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Landyladvein, Jul 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Our rule is that my desire to be locked should never inconvenience my wife in any way. She is very busy as well and I’m the creative one so I do as squire suggested in an earlier post. I come up with an idea and just do it and gauge her reaction. She usually likes anything I do to shower her with attention or to make her life easier, but she’s not afraid to tell me if she wants it to stop. I ask myself “what is the most important thing I can do right now to make her life easier or to make her feel like the admired Lady she is?” Recently, I was trying to think of an alternate title for her that could be used in mixed company, something easier to explain than “Mistress”. I wanted to find out what title she preferred but I knew if I asked she wouldn’t be able to tell me. I decided to try out “Lady D…” (her first name). I tried it out a couple of times when I answered the phone and she said that title made her feel old. I got my answer and she didn’t have to waste time thinking about it. Hope that helps.

2. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    …oh, and I also rephrase things like instead of saying “I’m going outside with the dog and have a cigar” I say, “would you mind if I go outside with the dog and have a cigar?” I defer insignificant details to her which enhances our role experience in the kink, and which coincidentally is just being a considerate husband. Apparently, she has to lock my penis for me to do the right thing!

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I know exactly what you mean.

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  4. Landyladvein

Landyladvein Active member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Well all our close friends now know. Kind of scary but exciting at the same time. All good so far.

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  5. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Now you’ve really got me interested! How did that happen? Tell us everything!

6. Landyladvein

Local Time:

Shes previously taken pictures of her with the key when she was out with her friends to watch a show. They didn't think alot of it. She told them when we were at a concert. Our friend showed me the picture and said I know what this means now. This was in our group of friends so everyone knows.

Previously she told our other friends as she really wants to talk about it.

Turns out we're the kinky couple and everyone else is very vanilla that we know.

Still early days as we haven't been it a year yet. Think it helps fuel her knowing her/our friends know.

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  7. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    How do you feel about other people knowing? Does it bother you or do you kind of dig it?

I’m getting ready to buy my wife a symbolic key necklace (she doesn’t like the way the Holy Trainer v5 key looks as jewelry) and the one she likes is advertised as symbolizing different kinks. I’m wondering if some of our family is going to know what it is and embarrass her by asking. I think we’re going to have to come up with a plan on how to respond.

8. Landyladvein

Local Time:
    I'm absolutely fine with our friends knowing. Life's to short not to have fun.

My wife's always been very dominant and a control freak Infront of them anyway. I'm always submissive around her and them. Like getting her drinks and food and things. They all know she decides how I dress and things.

I hope our families will ever find out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice