help with self-restraint and self-locking

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Caged_Faith, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Hello everyone!

I'm a little experienced in chastity but new to self-locking and discipline and would love some advice!

I try to put myself under lock and key but I can only last a day normally before I lose willpower and release myself, and then struggle to get myself back in the headspace to go back under lock again. Even if i managed to keep myself longer I imagine when I let myself out for cleaning I would instantly touch myself again.

I have read about emalock and chastisafe here as ideas, is there a recomendation for a good lockbox or whatever for this and does it really help people?

What about just developing self-discipline? Does anyone have any techniques they found that help with this?

Many thanks in advance

2. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    There are many time locking devices at different price points. I can vouch for the k-safe (around £60/€60/$60), the new model metal timer padlock (search AliExpress for 'timer padlock') (around £15/€15/$15) plus suitable lockable container and the mobile phone lock box (around £25/€25/$25). All of these go to 99 hours (just over four days) but the k-safe can have time added, so every day you stay locked 'reward' youself by adding 24 hours, and removing the batteries from the k-safe the timer will restart, so set to say 48 hours, remove the batteries and then when you're feeling horny you remember that you'll still have to wait 48 hours if you put the batteries back, so why bother?

Caged_Faith likes this.
  3. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you thats given me some great places to start, much appreciate the information! :)

4. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM

I use this.
    https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem...&pd_rd_r=6e5bdd08-c5e0-44a3-9a84-82ba6926983b

It can be programmed for days. hours and minutes. If you want longer you just take out the batteries once it's locked and it will restart the count wherever it was set when the batteries are returned. Sure you can break in to it but that would be a $69 orgasm and that's a pretty good obstacle.
    After you set the time, it counts down from 5 to 1 then locks. I always follow that count down and feel a loss of control when the mechanism locks. I like the idea that you CAN break into it if you want so if there is an emergency, you COULD get to your key. I have found it very effective.
    It became more effective when I started with a phone domme who would then instruct me how long to set the timer for. An additional level of loss of control. .

Not as good as all the lucky guys here who have a willing partner. . . . , but so far I have found it a serviceable solution.

Good luck

MWS likes this.
  5. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I second the Kitchen Safe. Once it’s locked, there’s no bargaining with it. You’re in till the time runs out. There’s no early out. There’s no changes. You make a decision and you stick with it. The newest models of it have the option to add more time after the initial lock is set but you can subtract nothing so you can theoretically go indefinitely if you keep adding time. You can set a few hours up to ten days with the early units and they make a smaller one that’s perfect for just keys. And if you really need to get out it’s plastic, you can break it open in an emergency with a hammer. You can get different colors of bases too. The top locking part is made the same way and will fit different bases made by the Kitchen safe company. Consider buying from their website though as they have more options than the Amazon link. Also, you can use it as intended by the designers as a diet and food management tool if you so desired.

6. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    I have a few helping ideas. Being self locked myself. Mornings and and time spent alone can be the most challenging.

you can put your key in a bottle of frozen water. Fill the bottle halfway-freeze- insert key- add water and freeze.

take your keys to work and-leave them, or leave then at a freinds or relatives house. If its far away, you can ask them to send the keys to you, you forgot the keys at the house and need them for a padlock.
    Also reinforce your reasoning for being self locked and act upon those feelings. Dont let your cock win. Let your self restraint always win.

Im on day 5 FINALLY comfortably locked. (years of off/on locked) My first goal is 7 days locked. Im having to struggle with the WHY everyday. Im now enjoying little or no erections making it easier to remain locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice