Help me choose a new anal toy ;)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissykay, Feb 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. sissykay

sissykay New member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    hi everybody, my key holder and I are trying to pick out some new toys. we are currently looking for a vibrating butt plug for me. i am relatively new to anal but i think i can accommodate an average sized toy at this point. for our main use, we want to be able to stimulate an orgasm while i am locked up. as far as i know plugs with curved shapes should help with this. i would like it to obviously stay securely in place so a slim neck with a wide base would probably be best i guess. i am assuming i will be required to wear it for 15 mins to an hour+ at a time so something that feels nice and comfy would be very helpful. i am also interested in something that vibrates. anybody have experience with toys like these, i would love to hear suggestions. my budget is around $30 usa.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Hi kay
    The thing is you have so many variables and variations that its almost impossible to make suggestions.
    Just about down to get one try it see how you go . Then you have got a starting point. However especially if you start wearing for an hour or more your bottom with get used to it and want bigger.
    Do not panic it always seems to happen.
    So you do keep on getting bigger toys.
    Your bottom just gets greedy !
    You will not NOT become incontinent as your bottom will close up as soon as your toy is out . Use lots of a water based lube so its ok for rubber silicone and plastics .
    Just take it gently and enjoy.
    Xx Wendy

jemima likes this.
  3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I would suggest the Njoy steel plug or the Mr S Leathers "World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug" in a medium. Both have narrow necks so you can wear them for long epriods. I have worn the "Most Comfortable: in the medium size for more than 12 hours at a time. If you have troublel finding them, let me know and I willl send you links.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice