Help! Can’t find device that works!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Extremebelief, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Extremebelief

Extremebelief Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Hi all! We are a couple who are very into the kink lifestyle and chastity isn’t a new concept to us but every attempt seems to not work out. Initially we got a plastic device, I think it was called the rikers. I simply could not fit. I’m not massive but I’m around 7” and fairly gurthy so even when I’m soft and small enough there is a lot of extra skin and it tends to hang out the back of the cage. Even with lube it was just totally squished into the cage and not working out. We then tried a metal device, name of which I’m not recalling. And it fit well and was fairly comfortable. I could use the spaces along the cage to pull my cock into it properly and didn’t have as much of an issue with excess skin coming out the back (though there was occasionally some.) After a few days of constant wearing I eventually broke out in hives. After a few more days not knowing what caused it eventually I actually got the hives on my penis and took the cage off and they went away. I can only assume it was cheap metal like nickle or something which I have had similar reactions to in the past. We need help finding the right device for a slightly above average fellow. Advice on long term wear of said device. Experienced responders only please. Thanks!

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I’m the same length and ran into similar issues w the plastic cages...
    This device works perfect for me and have been in it for over 3 months.
    If you need a ring larger than 45 mm have a machine shop use a lathe to open it up.

It’s true stainless as I have no rust and shower in it every day. Even the padlock is holding up. I half expected the Chinese lock to seize shut after a week

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-chastity-belt-male-chastity-device-with/398882710.html

3. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I tried the CB6000s, Bon 4M, Holy Trainer v.2 and a few Chinese and American clones and had problems with all of them. I wanted to do chastity with my wife so we bit the bullet and got a custom made Jailbird from Mature Metal. I thought there would be a small improvement but instead is was a major improvement. I had to send it back twice for tweaking and been wearing it full time, except for some breaks at the end of each year, in full comfort for the last 5+ years.

I thought it was expensive but when you add up all the money I spent on the other devices, the Jailbird was cheaper. Plus it will last longer than I will and if you amortize the cost over the last 5 years, the cost is not much for the pleasure it has provided to me and my wife. For many who quite chastity, the device is the problem. There are differences between inexpensive and expensive ones that can make a difference.

Another issue I see is that guys buy the cage and then wear it immediately for very long periods of time without giving their skin a chance to toughen up. It took me 3 months to get used to mine without anymore skin problems. I just wore it a few hours a day and increased the time a little when my skin was not getting irritated. With the Jailbird they took care of my uncircumcised penis skin and the fact that I have one ball larger than the other. That is the beauty of a custom cage and what most end up with who do chastity for extended periods of time. Then again, they are not cheap and take a long time to make. Many guys do not want to wait or spend the money. Even I put mine CB6000s on the day I got it and wore it for hours. I got chaffed skin for my trouble and had to not wear it for the next 3 days to start again.

Hope this helps a little. I learned that changes as small as 1/8 of an inch can mean the difference between pain comfort. Good luck.

Joroincharge and Dumb1 like this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    totally agree with the above comments, a quality device will cost more initially but will stand the test of time (if you do) and still be doing the job they were designed for long after the various cheap devices end up in the bin. Also everything does indeed take time and patience to become accustomed to wearing it is not a natural thing you are attempting to do to your body and it will try and resist as best as it can.

5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    if anyone on here is a avid cyclist, the skin in that area is already a bit tougher from sitting on a bike seat. i was able to have a very brief "break in period" for my cage as the base ring didnt chafe or cause blisters or worn skin due to the skin there being tougher from road biking.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would look into a device from malechastitynow.com or mature metal. They are true stainless steel. Will cost a bit of money but playing around with cheap Chinese devices can take forever finding something that will work

7. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    i wore a Rikers before transitioning to a Mature Metal Jailbird and what a difference. Order the sizing rings or contact me directly, I still have them. The best thing about the Jailbird is it's going to fit perfectly because you size it to fit you and MM will make adjustments if required.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Mature Metal have an excellent reputation, There is a whole sub-forum in CM for their devices alone.

9. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Can't agree more. i wore a Rikers plastic cage before switching to a MM Jailbird, What a difference a custom caged does make.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice