Help & Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by subgeek, Sep 23, 2017.

1. subgeek

subgeek New member

Analyst
    Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Hello, I am newish to the forum and am looking for some advice if possible. Apologies if a little graphic.

Am a single guy who is heavily interested in chastity and being denied so a plus on that side however I am also overweight due to being Hypothyroid for so many years before the Doctors decided to treat it. My hormone levels are slowly coming back but after have a metabolism so far through the floor it is taking a while and will do so to come back. Exercise is now no longer a problem nor disheartening (5 mile a day and weight lifting a couple of times a week).

Is it possible for an essentially obese guy to use a cock cage as obviously when sat due to fat the cock is hidden / crushed by fat. I am thinking if it is possible it will actually provide a bit of room etc which in theory could be good for it etc.

Thanks for any thoughts and advice it will all be appreciated.

subgeek.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. I've seen many guys who are larger wear devices on tumblr. If your bits dangle then it should work.

3. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    As someone who has been over 30stone , and who is now under 20 and still falling, yes , cages are dooable, but make sure they are good quality, and cleaned at least twice a day .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice