Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by billie, Jan 14, 2010.

1. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Hello everyone!

I am new to the concept of chastity, and found this site from a post someone made on fetlife. This past new years eve my Wife and I got a CB6000 from a local store to add to our collection, and after a brief break-in period we have started a new chapter in the story of our lives. I look forward to learning from all of you as we move forward.

Thanks,

Billie.

Oh, I noticed that many of the males who post here use a picture of themselves locked in their device as an avatar, is this the custom here?

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Hi billie,

welcome to the mansion. I think it was a good decision to drop by. I am sure you will find lots of hints and information and, of course, "partners in chastity".

Well, it is quite common for males to show off their locked ... well ... thingies in their avatars. I think there are no limits set to your fantasy. Best is something that visualizes your likings, your personality or even your fantasies. Just be aware that some members usually don't accept requests for friendship from people who have just a "blue box" ... i definitely belong to them.

Have fun, maid katrin

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome Billie. Glad to see you found your way here. I think you will find many friends here. If you are looking to find out more about chastity and it's benefits you could not have come to a better place. As a Fetlife member myself I welcome you and are glad you came.

In regards to the avatar picture you are free to put whatever you are comfortable with really. Some have their locked packages in there, others their faces, and some an object of fantasy. Whatever you choose anything is better than the dreaded "blu box" LOL

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Hello billie,

Glad to see another Wisconsin-ite here. I'm sure that you will find the people here very friendly, informative and just a great bunch to "hang with". Welcome!

Ms.Linda

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello billie,

Welcome to The Mansion your room is the third door on the right.

Free? Well, in my case it's the picture my :anim_37:Keyholding Mistress wanted put up.

6. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    There's a, IMO, a rather sad custom of posting locked-up phots as avatar's (or sissied pictures). Maybe these guys feel it's "really them" or something. Makes me think "Oh, no, here's comes another guy who's just obsessed with his dick". Especially the "long-distance" keyholder type, as opposed to those in a bona-fide full-time comitted relationship like you and your wife.

But I wouldn't care what the custom is on this board or any other. Make your statement. If that means starting a trend, fine. If not, also fine. What moves me here is if you have something interesting to say.

Candidly, the more memorable avitars aren't the simple photos, anyway: they're the ones like the "Airline" movie's blow-up doll, the plain-Jane animated stick figure that every 5 seconds or so transforms herself into a complete bezerker, etc. Those are the ones that really stick in your head.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dorc, given you don't have a display picture.... SHUT UP.

Welcome to the Mansion billie, I'm very pleased to have you here.

I'm over at FetLife too because it's easier to find out about local events there.

Here we have a wealth of information and a huge number of (mainly) helpful people.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Welcome billie. i hope you brought you credit card with you as most that visit stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay at the Marvelous Mansion.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What the hell does that contribution stand for? Good Mistress Emma replied with just two words ... IMO much too polite ...

maid katrin

10. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Again welcome billie,
    it looks like this thread was :sign0101:
    Now there's where you have it wrong dorc, i'm no longer obsessed with my dick, i'm obsessed my Mistress' happiness. i know the roads i've been down in my life and come to terms with them and if that's the pictures my Mistress wants posted that what Mistress gets. We have a bona-fide full time committed relationship.

Anyway, as :anim_37:Mistress Watchful says, show yours or shut up

11. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    hello Billie,

I hope you enjoy the Mansion there is ton's of info here. your picture doesn't have to be of you cage hmm maybe I didn't read the fine print.
    I'm on fetlife as well same nick

12. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    a big hi 2 u.. we r new here 2 my partner (locked4lisa) we have our own accounts and i have just started our journey on chastity and have found this site very usefull and helpful and i hope u will 2.. x

13. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, and I didn't mean to cause a stir with my avatar question! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice