Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by locked&Loved, Mar 6, 2018.

1. locked&Loved

locked&Loved New member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Hello

We are new to the site and look forward to reading posts from like minded people. We have been playing around with Chastity for probably about 5 years now. The wife has typically not been very dominant and usually grows tired of the game after a few weeks. The longest I’ve ever been kept locked is 30 days and it was mostly my doing. This time....however is different. What was supposed to be just a couple of days locked has turned into 3 weeks and the release date is not for another 4 weeks. I feel that it may have been set even longer if it weren’t for a trip to Hawaii that we have planned. She has told Me that I can remove the device before we leave for the airport at 4am but not a second earlier. She hates the TSA with a passion and doesn’t want to have to deal with them and the cage.

Anyway that’s a little bit about us.

BDB

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Welcome. Enjoy your lock up. Hopefully you'll be relocked for even longer on your return home!

locked&Loved likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice