Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chaste777, Sep 15, 2009.

1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    My username is chaste777 and my slave name is slave. (Some of you may know me from another forum.)

...At the time of typing (early September 2009), I am wearing a CB-6000 male chastity device. Enforced chastity is what my little clitty needs, deserves and indeed craves! Sex is extremely pleasurable as is orgasm and ejaculation, but what I really love is the feeling of constant sexual frustration and the physical feeling of being locked inside a male chastity device! I am a chastity slut!

My favourite fetishes include enforced male chastity and orgasm denial, masturbation torture and ruined orgasms, foot worship, foot slavery and servitude, human toilet bowl (urine only), small penis humiliation, erotic humiliation, CBT, CP, mild ball busting, and oral deprivation (gags). I do enjoy pain (CBT, CP, mild ball busting); however, I am more of a humiliation slut than a pain slut.

I have just agreed to a 12 month lock up, with a possible release in September 2010! Bonkers!!!

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    hi chaste........you must be barking......twelve months ?you will be chewing the lock off before then.lol hope you enjoy the mansion and welcome to some fellow nutters:anim_39:

3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Yes, I am more Barking than Dagenham! I am being keyholded by a Welsh BBW Dominatrix. She may give me release in September 2010!

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    welcome and good luck. i've barely made it 12 days, not 12 months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice